Leicester support at Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

How many did we take today? Looking at a crowd of 15,000, it should have been around 3,000 for such an important game

For all the heartache & disappointment that comes hand-in-hand with being a fan, days like today, make it all worthwhile

A second half screamer to win the game, I'm sure a rapturous acclaim for the players after the final whistle :038:, and then a satisfied drive home discussing who we could get in the Play-offs. A emotional tear, quickly wiped away from the corner of one eye, as we think how close we are to playing in the Premiership next season

Great result, and I'm sure a fantastic day out for everyone who travelled north

How many did we take today? Looking at a crowd of 15,000, it should have been around 3,000 for such an important game

For all the heartache & disappointment that comes hand-in-hand with being a fan, days like today, make it all worthwhile

A second half screamer to win the game, I'm sure a rapturous acclaim for the players after the final whistle :038:, and then a satisfied drive home discussing who we could get in the Play-offs. A emotional tear, quickly wiped away from the corner of one eye, as we think how close we are to playing in the Premiership next season

Great result, and I'm sure a fantastic day out for everyone who travelled north

What about Jeff who travelled south :102:

i travelled all the way from Blackpool ( all of 30 minutes) superb support today and looked like it was well appreciated by players/staff

i travelled all the way from Blackpool ( all of 30 minutes) superb support today and looked like it was well appreciated by players/staff

A half hour drive home is good news & bad news DPJ - a three hour car ride home sucks when you've lost, but whizzes by when chatting about he victory.... at least you got to that first beer in quick time yesterday!

A half hour drive home is good news & bad news DPJ - a three hour car ride home sucks when you've lost, but whizzes by when chatting about he victory.... at least you got to that first beer in quick time yesterday!

A half hour drive home is always bad news for DPJ - he always ends up in f***ing Blackpool.

I agree. Support yesterday was teriffic and good to see the players appreciated it by celebrating with the fans at the end although it would have been nice for them to come back out, ah well it was nice to see us applaud the PNE players anyway!

I agree. Support yesterday was teriffic and good to see the players appreciated it by celebrating with the fans at the end although it would have been nice for them to come back out, ah well it was nice to see us applaud the PNE players anyway!

I hope it wasn't you that shouted "you've never won **** all" to the Preston fans before the game.

It was embarrassing.:bang:

I hope it wasn't you that shouted "you've never won **** all" to the Preston fans before the game.

It was embarrassing.:bang:

No, it wasn't me that chant is shit when we sing it anyway, we don't really have an illustrious history in terms of trophies. I hate that chant nearly as much as "left side - right side"!

Some idiot near me did the same thing at Huddersfield last season. :icon_roll

:081::081::081: Some people really are idiots.

I agree with 4-4-2 though. I can't say I'm a big fan of any chants that are anti-other teams, I'd rather just sing about Leicester.

No, it wasn't me that chant is shit when we sing it anyway, we don't really have an illustrious history in terms of trophies. I hate that chant nearly as much as "left side - right side"!

How about 'we'll never play you again!' when there's near enough 95% certainly will win (and most probably in the next five years).

Remember us doing it at Southend 2-1 up under Kelly....2-2 on the final whistle and we was there two years later winning League 1.

I think true blue was near me the other day, that is to say I saw someone with true blue on the back of their shirt and assumed! Fairly average match but what mattered was the result- Gally's goal - and it was a goal- was superb, and one of the funniest moments of the season IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669