Leicester Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Not so many there in Block N yesterday......

I bet by the Wolves match it will be "The Leicester Ultra"....

Was that the best you could do :icon_roll

Oh so constructive.

your numbers are dwindling though, and at a fast rate.
This saturday it was the lowest turnout yet for Block N. If it was to be such a trend setting thing, what has gone wrong?

The drummer kicked off half the chants in the North stand, I thought. And was very restrained - just kicking off the chants, rather than keepin them going.

your numbers are dwindling though, and at a fast rate.
This saturday it was the lowest turnout yet for Block N. If it was to be such a trend setting thing, what has gone wrong?

Okay, just to say the Ultras thing is not the best idea name wise but the UK Ultra scene is still growing and quite popular. Nothing to do with violence or hooliganism.

Saturday was awfull in Nblock, about 100 max but if you asked the away fans, I'm sure they'd say we were louder than the 5000 in the "kop".
I would also like to ask what your personal reason was to not move?

The drummer kicked off half the chants in the North stand, I thought. And was very restrained - just kicking off the chants, rather than keepin them going.

My biggest critisism of him was that he could only start 2 chants.

Good luck and everything, but whoever chants,

"We're the north stand, We're the north stand we're The north stand over here"

needs shooting in my opinion. The dogshittest chant ever.

listen im in full support of Nblock, im in full support of anything that increases the atmosphere, but people dont really need to justify not moving their season tickets to that area do they.

Okay, just to say the Ultras thing is not the best idea name wise but the UK Ultra scene is still growing and quite popular. Nothing to do with violence or hooliganism.

Saturday was awfull in Nblock, about 100 max but if you asked the away fans, I'm sure they'd say we were louder than the 5000 in the "kop".

never in a million years, and L1 was much louder than block N.

What does Ultras mean?

listen im in full support of Nblock, im in full support of anything that increases the atmosphere, but people dont really need to justify not moving their season tickets to that area do they.

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Maybe i just posted that wrong, and came acrross in the wrong way but I didn't want him to justify why he hasn't moved just asking him why?

Maybe i just posted that wrong, and came acrross in the wrong way but I didn't want him to justify why he hasn't moved just asking him why?

you tell me why I should move,

and explain Ultras to me

never in a million years, and L1 was much louder than block N.

What does Ultras mean?

Go on, ask any fan from any team that has been to the stadium since N block was set up and they would tell you the sets of supporters on either side of them are louder.
I've spoken to enough myslef to know and being in just about the same position as the away fans you can only hear the "kop" 3-5 times a match.

MELTON IS BLOCK N LOUDER THAN THE KOP?????

are you not going to explain what an Ultra is?

Go on, ask any fan from any team that has been to the stadium since N block was set up and they would tell you the sets of supporters on either side of them are louder.
I've spoken to enough myslef to know and being in just about the same position as the away fans you can only hear the "kop" 3-5 times a match.

IMO the KOP only sings 3-5 times a match where most in there actually get involved. i think this season is an horrific time to be judging the atmosphere at the walkers. nearly every city fan is depressed.

you tell me why I should move,

and explain Ultras to me

http://www.ultrasuk.co.uk

Thats the UK ultra scene. Pretty much explains itself, just simply trying to create an atmosphere with colour by flags, banners etc
Having a bit of fun and backing the team on the pitch.

Why should you move?
Im not saying you should, I was just merely asking why you didnt?
Do you prefer to sit in silence?

IMO the KOP only sings 3-5 times a match where most in there actually get involved. i think this season is an horrific time to be judging the atmosphere at the walkers. nearly every city fan is depressed.

agreeing with you again Lako......:038: :038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670