Leicester Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've already explained, I neither want or need back up, what do you really think I'm accusing anybody of?

You always seem to think that we think we are superior to everybody else...i dont, and I can't find anything that would make you think so.

Oh ffs!

Is this what it comes down to??

Not only do we have to put up with the cack on the pitch.......but we have fans squabbling between themselves over who is the feckin loudest and some who are trying to pick arguments where there isn't any!

I'm louder than the lot of ya but right now I want some bloody peace and quiet!! :p:p:biggrin: :biggrin:

You always seem to think that we think we are superior to everybody else...i dont, and I can't find anything that would make you think so.
OK, in which case I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I was under the impression you thought that you're section of the crowd was generating more noise and more enthusiasm than other sections.

Many times over the last few years, myself and other ticket holders have been insulted for the way we choose to support our team from the family stand, and you my friend have been guilty of that.

I won't take this any further as you are clearly getting a bit agitated and it isnt my intention to unsettle anybody

Maybe i just posted that wrong, and came acrross in the wrong way but I didn't want him to justify why he hasn't moved just asking him why?

To be honest, you have come across in the wrong way about this ultra, Block N thing from day1. You continually portray the attitude of 'were better fans than you, were louder than you' and trying to make people feel inadequate as fans because there not conforming to your idea of jumping around, singing, waving flags, etc. You then back down when your criticised for showing this attitude. Maybe you should just think a bit more before you fire off your posts, you never know, by going about things a different way you may get more support for what your trying to achieve!

Oh ffs!

Is this what it comes down to??

Not only do we have to put up with the cack on the pitch.......but we have fans squabbling between themselves over who is the feckin loudest and some who are trying to pick arguments where there isn't any!

I get the feeling that BG wanted an argument with someone

Last edited:
Maybe you should just think a bit more before you fire off your posts, you never know, by going about things a different way you may get more support for what your trying to achieve!

I support what they are trying to achieve. That's not the same as saying that I want to be part of it.

I can't support their breaking of the Ground Regulations - it should be possible to achieve their aims within the law. It's therefore not open to them to complain when the stewards/police take action against them in such instances in my view.

First post!
Hello to all.
Just to say I think that N block is a good move - where people who want to support the team can be together. I don't know what everyone else's idea of support is ? Is it just sitting in the ground and applauding if we score ?
Fine if that's your thing, but why be so negative about people who are trying to generate an atmosphere ?
On Saturday, the people around me in the Kop ("Full of Noise" said the original season ticket blurb) couldn't even be bothered with a "Come On Leicester" as we forced a couple of corners. It's the old Chicken and Egg argument - we'll sing if the team are doing well.
I'd consider moving if I didn't have a video camera aimed at my face and stewards keenly looking to throw someone out who stood up for longer than some undefined time period (not applicable to away supporters).
Let's hope that the team responds better in the away games coming up, feeling less pressure than from a silent crowd.

Welcome Santiago. :039:
I sit in Block F2, sing and shout, but prefer to stay where I've always sat. Theres no-one around us really and so no -one seems to take offence at what I do, although on Saturday someone apparently gave me the evils for having a go at Dublin, not that I noticed. As for Block N, good idea, could hear them at times on Saturday, but they probably need some more of you younger folk helping them out.
The atmosphere would be helped by stopping the over loud musical build up, allowing the fans to start the singing 10 - 15 minutes before the start of the game, whereas at the moment I feel something has to happen on the pitch before we seem to get going.

Welcome Santiago. :039:
I sit in Block F2, sing and shout, but prefer to stay where I've always sat. Theres no-one around us really and so no -one seems to take offence at what I do, although on Saturday someone apparently gave me the evils for having a go at Dublin, not that I noticed. As for Block N, good idea, could hear them at times on Saturday, but they probably need some more of you younger folk helping them out.
The atmosphere would be helped by stopping the over loud musical build up, allowing the fans to start the singing 10 - 15 minutes before the start of the game, whereas at the moment I feel something has to happen on the pitch before we seem to get going.

which is a very fair comment....:038: :038:

First post!
Hello to all.
Just to say I think that N block is a good move - where people who want to support the team can be together. I don't know what everyone else's idea of support is ? Is it just sitting in the ground and applauding if we score ?
Fine if that's your thing, but why be so negative about people who are trying to generate an atmosphere ?
On Saturday, the people around me in the Kop ("Full of Noise" said the original season ticket blurb) couldn't even be bothered with a "Come On Leicester" as we forced a couple of corners. It's the old Chicken and Egg argument - we'll sing if the team are doing well.
I'd consider moving if I didn't have a video camera aimed at my face and stewards keenly looking to throw someone out who stood up for longer than some undefined time period (not applicable to away supporters).
Let's hope that the team responds better in the away games coming up, feeling less pressure than from a silent crowd.

Welcome santiago:023:

I thought N Block was quite good on Saturday, better than Derby anyway, well I could hear them more often.

First post!
Is it just sitting in the ground and applauding if we score ?

why are certain more vocal fans so critical about more reserved fans? personally i reserve the right to act how i want, i like many others don't want any other narrow minded feck of any different mentality to me telling me how i should support my team. i am often as mad as a box of frogs but if i take the lass to a game i wouldn't expect someone to bitch at her for not singing, she doesnt enjoy that, i do! people are different, well most are, or some anyway. we're in the shit together (sorry) and if we are to turn on anyone can it please be maybury and not eachother?

many thanks

goodnight

why are certain more vocal fans so critical about more reserved fans? personally i reserve the right to act how i want, i like many others don't want any other narrow minded feck of any different mentality to me telling me how i should support my team. i am often as mad as a box of frogs but if i take the lass to a game i wouldn't expect someone to bitch at her for not singing, she doesnt enjoy that, i do! people are different, well most are, or some anyway. we're in the shit together (sorry) and if we are to turn on anyone can it please be maybury and not eachother?

many thanks

goodnight

No-ones saying that "This is how you should support your team" (Or at least I dont think they are!)
But when some individuals say things like "N block is quiet/crap, couldn't hear them on saturday" ,which from some people is pure balls becasue people in the "kop" can hear us, then it's anoying when we are tyring our best but no-one wants to join in. Sometimes the belittling comments from some on here don't really help at all.
Personally, And I'm not for one minute critisising you or any other fan, but I can't see the point of going to games (espcially during the shit we are in) if your not going to be noisy and get behind your team (Even these clowns!) because I can't see the difference a non-noisy supporter makes to the club...they might as well send a plastic figurine of themselves and send a cheque to the club with how much they are going to spend during that day - It would make no difference to the club!

if your not going to be noisy and get behind your team (Even these clowns!) because I can't see the difference a non-noisy supporter makes to the club...they might as well send a plastic figurine of themselves and send a cheque to the club with how much they are going to spend during that day - It would make no difference to the club!
There you go BlockN, I knew if I waited long enough you'd post the evidence you have been asking me to post throughout this thread.

You really are a very stupid person aren't you

There you go BlockN, I knew if I waited long enough you'd post the evidence you have been asking me to post throughout this thread.

You really are a very stupid person aren't you

Totally agree.....the guy even criticices his own view points throughout his post. Im starting to wonder whether the lad should be in the ground without supervision!
:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670