Match Thread Leicester v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also not sure why both Okazaki and Vardy were allowed to be crunched when we were breaking. But, you know.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and the big nose feck on soccer Saturday can sod off too.

I love the way we've gone at them but defensively we've got it all wrong so far. High line invites Walcott on, and neither of our full backs can actually defend.

Defence sounds like Arsenal will have a field day.

We should've let them score first!

Can we get a 3-3?

HT report:

Kante and Drinkwater absolutely superb. Same for Vardy, who could have had a hat trick.
Okazaki playing well and causing problems too.

Schlupp giving the ball away a lot and was well out of position for their second. We are playing a very high line and its real end to end stuff. A proper football match.

I'd be tempted to switch Mahrez and Albrighton in the second half. No point trying to defend now so keep the general shape we have.

First goal fair enough, though Vardy should have scored. Second goal, no excuse for the ref not to give us a free kick. Abysmal refereeing.

First goal fair enough, though Vardy should have scored. Second goal, no excuse for the ref not to give us a free kick. Abysmal refereeing.

I believe the excuse is probably that it was the Arse. Been a few freekicks for pushing given one way but not the other. Not to complain though, we all know this is part of the game.

Something else that might not actually happen:

If Man Utd and West Ham do not win ... DOING - BOTH DRAWING

... and Man City lose by 3 goals ... DONE

... and we beat Arsenal by 4 goals ... NOT YET
... tonight, we will be top of the league
Manchester City have lost 4-1...

I think we'll have to settle for second place though. Manchester United are playing Sunderland.

Something else that might not actually happen:

If Man Utd and West Ham do not win ... DOING - BOTH DRAWING

... and Man City lose by 3 goals ... DONE

... and we beat Arsenal by 4 goals ... NOT YET
... tonight, we will be top of the league

Manure are winning I think

We're doing alright, Mahrez is a bit off his game but you can see Arsenal are getting men on him to stop him cutting inside as soon as he is on the ball. Disappointed with some of Schlupp's defending. De Laet the standout player for us. We've done well over all and have been a bit unlucky to hit the woodwork twice. I think Ulloa needs to come on for Okazaki. Okazaki has done pretty well but with the amount of good deliveries Albrighton is putting in it's tailor made for Ulloa's aerial presence to cause them trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566