Match Thread Leicester v AS Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the ****ity **** is that not a yellow for Smalling? Holy flaps this ref is a ****.

Far from me to throw accusations but the Italian sides aren't known for integrity. Wouldn't be shocked if the results come out at the same time as the fixtures.

I wonder if there's a player in the Roma team that hasn't committed a foul yet?

Somehow escaping bookings though

Ref is a ****. They are a bunch of dirty pricks. A piece of lazycuntitis from Tielemans combined with brainfarts from Fofana and Kasper but other than that we've actually played very well for the most part.

Yet again 70% possession and **** all to show for it. Be okay when Vardy is back.....

They have done precisely **** all and are winning.

Soft

Apart from the first ten minutes - too slow from us.
The goal - hit it straight at Kasper - who obligingly let it through his legs - apart from that he's had nothing to do.
So many fouls from Roma - surely Smalling should have been booked for the foul on KDH ?

Ref is a ****. They are a bunch of dirty pricks. A piece of lazycuntitis from Tielemans combined with brainfarts from Fofana and Kasper but other than that we've actually played very well for the most part.

Aye he's a ****. But a **** with a bigger house than yesterday perhaps.

We've played well, been the better team but not had much in the way of real chances so far.

I think their centre backs have been very good, and we've really struggled to get Vardy involved as a result. Pisses me off big time that Smalling didn't get that booking because that makes a massive difference to the rest of this game.

Still keep going as we are though, because we've been the better team.

At one point I thought we needed to sacrifice Youri or KDH for Choudhury because they were getting through the middle too easily (Inc the goal) but that had turned in the last 10/15 mins but one we need to watch out for

Aye he's a ****. But a **** with a bigger house than yesterday perhaps.
Be nice if that was the only reason we are losing

Be nice if that was the only reason we are losing

It's not the reason we're losing but it's suspect as **** this referee. It's not home advantage or owt. I wonder what it possibly could be that he's turning a blind eye. His love and respect for pizza?

We've played well, been the better team but not had much in the way of real chances so far.

I think their centre backs have been very good, and we've really struggled to get Vardy involved as a result. Pisses me off big time that Smalling didn't get that booking because that makes a massive difference to the rest of this game.

Still keep going as we are though, because we've been the better team.

At one point I thought we needed to sacrifice Youri or KDH for Choudhury because they were getting through the middle too easily (Inc the goal) but that had turned in the last 10/15 mins but one we need to watch out for
Vardy needs a striker upfront with him tonight other than that the ball needs to be inch perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669