Pre Match Leicester v Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to watch the last game as stupid pathetic BeIn sports aren't covering it - wankers!
Details of how I can watch it in Adelaide would be appreciated.

Looked at Fox's hub via Lcfc website & it's 25 quid ($50) for 1 game

Last edited:
I've made the really ****tarded decision to play the 1st game of the cricket season.

The last two games have been incredible celebration and I'm looking to next season now.

Hope we batter them and get the 100 points though

Wonder if Mads comes back in?

Does Vardy start?

Albrighton to get a last run out?

Alves?

Iheanacho?

How many of our players are playing their last match for City?

Albrighton definitely deserves a send off in front of the crowd, so hope he makes the bench and comes on for the last 10 mins.

Ndidi and Nacho also deserve a goodbye IMO as well. Nacho might not be everyone's favourite, but he has played a part and was a big part of us winning our first FA Cup.

Vardy has to start though, and I want us to get to 100 points so Nacho and Albrighton just come on late (individually) would be my preference.

I'd go with the strongest team available from the start - we want 100 points and Blackburn will be coming here to try and get points to stay up so it will be a much tougher test than yesterday.

Albrighton definitely needs the last 10 mins as bare minimum though and hopefully longer if we have a cushion earlier.

Nacho needs send off too as he may be erratic, but at times he was shit hot and has scored some great and important goals for us - also seems a good guy and well respected squad player too so would be great to see him off with a goal.

Praet I'm not fussed about tbh, I've always been on the side that he is a decent player but tbh, he's contributed little in his time here and I don't think we'd notice him gone next year.

The rest should all start and the loan players haven't been here long enough for me to be that fussed tbh. I think Yunus and Doyle have potential to be a good players but realistically, we want to be signing even better next season.

Scoreline permiting though, I'd definitely like to see Braybrooke and/or Alves get a run out at some point too.

Anybody got a spare ticket for this? My usual source has failed me for once.
😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670