Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Darren England.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Wade Smith.
Fourth official: Jonathan Moss.
VAR:Graham Scott.
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann.

Head-to-head

• Leicester have won eight of their last nine games against Brentford, drawing the other match.
  • Brentford have lost just once in 10 away league fixtures with Leicester (W4, D5).
  • The Foxes are aiming to complete a league double over the Bees for the first time since 1953-54.
  • This is Brentford's first trip to Leicester since a goalless draw in September 1992.

Leicester City

• Leicester City are winless in their last five Premier League games on a Sunday (D2, L3).
  • The Foxes have lost just one of their previous 11 home matches in all competitions (W8, D2).
  • They have won five consecutive top-flight fixtures against newly promoted sides.
  • Brendan Rodger's side are 16 points worse off than they were at this stage last season.
  • Leicester have conceded a league-high 20 goals from set-pieces in the Premier League this term.
  • Patson Daka has scored five times in his last seven home games in all competitions.

Brentford

• Brentford could win three consecutive top-flight matches for the first time in more than 75 years.
  • Their recent 3-1 victory at Norwich was their first in 10 Premier League away games (D2, L7).
  • Ivan Toney has seven goals in his last five Premier League outings - he found the net four times in his first 19 top-flight appearances.
  • Toney has scored all 17 of the penalties he has taken for Brentford.

Bottom 3 will bd as it currently is

Boring as ****. This season can **** itself

Leicester City
  • The Foxes have lost just one of their previous 11 home matches in all competitions (W8, D2)

That doesn't seem right.

I was also going to check that, doesn’t fit with our narrative does it. So thanks to BM for doing the work.
I checked it
It's wrong.

The Beeb have said that...
The Foxes have lost just one of their previous 11 home matches in all competitions (W8, D2)
W8, D2, L1 :)to complete it completely). Must be wrong. I have it from uncomfirmed sources that we’re doomed. Unconfirmed sources also confirmed my Chess win vs Joe_Fox so it‘s obviously bollocks! Don‘t vofte Joe_Fox, you tossers…..eh……****s. Autocorrect also disagrees and suggests it’s actually Joe_Dox. Makes sense that, at least right now.

W8, D2, L1 :)to complete it completely). Must be wrong. I have it from uncomfirmed sources that we’re doomed. Unconfirmed sources also confirmed my Chess win vs Joe_Fox so it‘s obviously bollocks! Don‘t vofte Joe_Fox, you tossers…..eh……****s. Autocorrect also disagrees and suggests it’s actually Joe_Dox. Makes sense that, at least right now.
Oh, I was there, was I? Time for some coffee……….

I'm on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570