Pre Match Leicester v Brighton (LC 4th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The selection or not of Daka for tomorrow will be interesting. If he is selected to start, that would suggest that Vardy's injury is not too bad and he should be starting against Arsenal. If he is not in the starting 11, then maybe he will be needed for the full 90 minutes on Saturday and Vardy could be out for a few matches.

Well I think that pricing is way too high for this fixture and no wonder your average punter isn’t going

Why not make it fifteen quid for adults and a fiver for all concessions - they’d fill the ground FFS

Lots of things to love about our Club, but all aspects of ticketing is absolutely ****ing hopeless

There is often a link between the players featured in LCFC.com galleries in advance of a match and those that actually play.

On the website from training today, there are images of Ward and Jakupovic - no Schmeichel.

There are also images of Ndidi and Justin - but surely neither are likely to be involved.

They then highlighted a number of players with a bunch of kids in the background. Only one starter from Sunday appeared in the training pics. Also, no sign of the likes of Barnes or Perez.

Therefore, based on the obvious signals, I predict that the side against Brighton will almost certainly be:

Ward
Vestergaard Soyuncu Bertrand
Daley-Campbell Choudhury Mendy Thomas
Dewsbury-Hall
Daka Lookman

With Jakupovic, Flynn, Benkovic and some kids on the bench.

Well worth £22 of anyone's money that line up.

23 TICKETS

1. 23.1 Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement.
That’s what I thought, thank you

Query, why are Arsenal playing tonight and we are on tomorrow with less recovery? Odd decision imo, still we should have the squad to deal with it.
Barnes and lookman to start this one in order to build their confidence , Ndidi returning to fitness may be wise to give him 30 mins? If Justin can get a run out that would be immense.

Brighton may field a stronger team for this one

Query, why are Arsenal playing tonight and we are on tomorrow with less recovery? Odd decision imo, still we should have the squad to deal with it.
Barnes and lookman to start this one in order to build their confidence , Ndidi returning to fitness may be wise to give him 30 mins? If Justin can get a run out that would be immense.

Brighton may field a stronger team for this one
Has there been suggestion either are in contention?

Surely Sunday, Wednesday Saturday is better than Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday?
Not that many players will be involved in all three.

Arsenal are playing tonight because they're on TV. The other TV game involves Liverpool, who couldn't play tonight because they played on Sunday.

It's a rip off.

£10 for this.

For **** sake we've got Europa league games as well.

I paid £15 because I have a “cool as Leicester” card. If you live near the centre they’re worth getting. I got £7 off this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566