Pre Match Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance of anything from this without Vestergaard and Perez starting.

So. I'm a bit puzzled by Rodgers press conference comments this afternoon.

He described Leicester as a Mini and Chelsea as a Ferrari.

Is this supposed to create a David vs. Goliath spirit or is he continuing the narrative that he's stuck at a feeble little club that can't do anything and losing isn't his fault?
Definitely the latter

Well, there's clearly a degree of truth in it. I don't think anyone wouldn't acknowledge that

BUT

in typical 'not my fault guv' fashion, Rodgers weaponises it as an excuse to cover for his own failings. He'll play his way, we'll get dorked, he'll claim 'different league'.... and we will be.

He’s a complete and utter ****.

He has such a loser mentality. Dreading Saturday even more now.

I'm dreading the Chelsea game too, but I'd take the Mini against the Ferrari - anytime there were a lot of speed bumps on the track.

Cautionary note: I used to own a 1966 Reliant Regal three wheeler, so the thought of driving a Mini was a like a dream.

I actually think that is truly the point of no return.

At least with the fans. **** knows with the people that got us into this mess.
Me too. A friend if mine who was at Southampton said ilthat the Rodgers out voices were incredible vocal.

I think the tide has turned.

Me too. A friend if mine who was at Southampton said ilthat the Rodgers out voices were incredible vocal.

I think the tide has turned.

No chance

We’ll sing the godawful shitty When You’re Smiling dirge, wave the honesty flags for a bit, then shut the **** up once the goals start to go in, with one or two moans when Barnes and Tete gift the ball away for the 81st time

Be a few boos at the end after the five nil thrashing, and some polite applause as the players leave the pitch

Then on we go to the next one

No chance

We’ll sing the godawful shitty When You’re Smiling dirge, wave the honesty flags for a bit, then shut the **** up once the goals start to go in, with one or two moans when Barnes and Tete gift the ball away for the 81st time

Be a few boos at the end after the five nil thrashing, and some polite applause as the players leave the pitch

Then on we go to the next one
Thanks Homer, I feel really positive about this game now. :042:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673