Match Thread Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kramaric on the bench with Nugent starting. Not the worst selection, although interesting for Kramaric.

At least Cambiasso and James are starting.

COYB!!

Don't knock Nugent just yet. He brings energy and some creativity.
Happy with that line up!!

DD, Vardy, King dropped which is great.
Kramaric needed to sit on the bench and have a look at the tempo. He'll learn a lot from watching the pace of the game after having already played a bit.

I think that's a good line up. Nugent is important for link up play. I'd have thought any changes if we are 0-0 would be mahrez for kramaric if he's only just got back. Happy with it

Shame Kramaric isn't starting but glad Camby and Mahrez are in thr team.

Apologies es now for if we lose!

No Kramaric in a must win

I'd much rather see Hammond on the bench than Drinkwater or King. He'd be a much better option to come on and influence the game, especially if we're trying to shut up shop. Kramarić not starting is a ****ing joke. Vardy doesn't deserve to even be on the bench.

Last edited:
Kramarić would learn a lot more about the pace of the game if he was bloody playing in it.

Arguably a bit of a must-win game, so not starting a player who is not really accustomed to the league and has so far scored a total of no goals for us. Sorry but I'm pretty happy with the starting line up. It makes sense. I'm just glad Cambiasso is starting, easily the best midfielder we've got and we will need all his experience if we are to beat relegation. Why he doesn't start all the time is beyond me.

Kramarić would learn a lot more about the pace of the game if he was bloody playing in it.

What and lose the ball like he did against Utd? It's gonna be good for him IMO. He's played a few games and he'll learn from the side so he can improve the next match he comes on.

IKramarić not starting is a ****ing joke.

This is exactly the team I was expecting.

If we play two out and out strikers (which presumably is what you want - unless you want to drop our top scorer), we'll be weak in the centre of midfield.

I was looking at a Palace site a few days ago and their fans were saying if we play just two in midfield they'll win because they'll dominate that area. Nugent will drop deep to help out the midfield more than Kramaric will so we'll be competitive there. The only way to be strong in central midfield and have two up front is to lose width - but our wide players have been our most creative players this season so that's not going to happen. I'm sure we'll see Kramaric in the second half when the game is more stretched, maybe with a change of formation.

Throw Ormondroyd and Marshall up front!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570