Pre Match Leicester V Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'm more concerned about the safety of the people going to the away leg. The story will be exaggerated to the Dutch knuckle-draggers who will be persuaded to take their 'revenge'.
But to answer your question, I don't think such incidents will do anything to encourage the club to do anything which fans' groups claim would improve the atmosphere whilst all they can see is the likelihood that it will increase the probability of unsafe situations. One of the things which these fans' groups constantly seem to want is to be placed next to the away fans. Somebody suggested a few days ago that L1 and SK1 should be brought together, presumably by moving SK1 fans into the east stand. Why would the club want an even larger group next to the away fans when the present size of it already causes enough problems? Their concerns must be for safety and to that end fans' groups need to condemn such incidents that happened on Thursday and prove by their words and actions that intimidation of others is not a part of providing atmosphere. Unless they do this they will get no help from the club.
Having moved from L1 to SK1 years ago because we got fed up with twats in our end I'd probably give up if they tried to move us back there.

I'm not sure we'll be in any extra danger in eindhoven became a few idiots riled their fans up, there is always an element that is likely to kick off in these games.

On another note I'm really looking forward to watching the game and at the same time being shown pictures of the teams arriving at the Etihad, getting off the bus, walking into the dressing room, having a pre game dump while the pundits ignore the game that they are watching to talk about the match coming up.

On another note I'm really looking forward to watching the game and at the same time being shown pictures of the teams arriving at the Etihad, getting off the bus, walking into the dressing room, having a pre game dump while the pundits ignore the game that they are watching to talk about the match coming up.

Well you'll probably be disappointed then because I don't think this is on TV in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566