Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Evans out i would have played a back five against these. There organised, strong and can be dangerous. That back 4 worries the shit out of me.
Still if Barnes and Under play. I can see us winning this.
That's about where I am too.

Excellent, exactly as I wanted it.

You’re finally listening to my wisdom Brenda

That's about where I am too.

The word is that Morgan is now incapable of playing any more than 10-15 mins due to his back being fecked.

That would limit the option to play a three tonight too. My guess is that if Morgan could get through the match, he would have played.

The word is that Morgan is now incapable of playing any more than 10-15 mins due to his back being fecked.

That would limit the option to play a three tonight too. My guess is that if Morgan could get through the match, he would have played.

Yeah, big Wes has had it.

Could have tucked Fuchs in and played Thomas, in theory. Same with Justin and Albrighton.

I think this will be a very tight game. We need to start quickly and we can't rely on being able to defend against them and trying to hit them on the break; they are a real handful going forward.

I think this will be a very tight game. We need to start quickly and we can't rely on being able to defend against them and trying to hit them on the break; they are a real handful going forward.
Agree, but so are we going forward, looking forward to watching Barnes,Maddison, Under and Vardy all starting for the 1st time

Agree, but so are we going forward, looking forward to watching Barnes,Maddison, Under and Vardy all starting for the 1st time
This is true.

I don't know why, I'm just not feeling optimistic....

Miserable old dick whistle.

**** me their kit is hideous.

Lako has said it right before. At the end of the day, whichever formations and players that are out there, the most important thing is attitude. If we’re at it, we look good.

I’ve given up trying to turn off the crowd noise now

Can someone instead tell me how to turn off Clinton ****ing Morrison

Compared to hinchliffe, Smith and all that shite he is way better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675