Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re 2-1 and I’m ****ing fuming. I could throttle the ****ing show pony ****.

Move on though, forget the pen.

Our 4 quality players all came to life late in that second half and it's glorious to see. There was suddenly same nice movement, quick passing and confident attacking football being played again.

Let's hope the pen doesn't impact the mood, because we can definitely score more against this lot if we keep it up.

Move on though, forget the pen.

Our 4 quality players all came to life late in that second half and it's glorious to see. There was suddenly same nice movement, quick passing and confident attacking football being played again.

Let's hope the pen doesn't impact the mood, because we can definitely score more against this lot if we keep it up.
Vardy’s completely reborn so far.

Why is Madders taking pens? ****ing ridiculous. Youri or Vardy and we're 3-1 up there. Similar to the bizarre shit with him getting the armband in recent times....

****ing ridiculous. Everton will come out firing on all cylinders. Absolutely nothing to lose for them. We better fire back harder.

I'm exhausted. I can't even be bothered to leave my seat. Shit penalty from Maddison but he's been on a different planet from almost every other player on the pitch. We should have conceded at least two more than we have. Gutting not to be 2 goals up though.

Youri missed a handful recently..: I was expecting Vardy to step up

Right half time.

That was a shit first half but we are somehow winning and it should have been put to bed.

We need to improve massively in the second half.

All they have to do is hoof it and get the second ball and they are comfortably in our half.

We have struggled to get out our own half most of the time.

I don't think I'd change it just yet but Soumare on a yellow is asking for trouble.

I think we might need 2 more, even 3 if we are to win this.

We're obviously trying to win this the hard way. 2nd half is going to be a battle, hope we're up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669