Match Thread Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he's been criticised for chopping and changing before. We won't lose for work rate that's for sure. Need to start as we finished against Everton.

Thought Under might of got a start but Albrighton has been superb so unfair to be dropped.
I can see early changes if we're not winning at half time.

I think Under is unlucky. Again.
Agree, however I’m not surprised it’s Albrighton in so we can swap between 4 and 5 at the back.

Was half expecting 5 at the back as that’s what we played with when we stuffed them earlier this season.

At least with Albrighton in we can be fluid with it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something in Unders loan deal that city have to sign him if he plays so many games for us? Maybe that's the reason he's not starting?

Can't complain with that lineup.

I did wonder if we might see Ünder or even Ricardo in for Albrighton, but MA has been on good form so can understand him keeping his place.

Under can make a big impact as a sub here hopefully.

Just hope we can take our chances today. Barnes could be key.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something in Unders loan deal that city have to sign him if he plays so many games for us? Maybe that's the reason he's not starting?
I heard that too but according to an article in The Athletic, that’s not the case.

Rob Tanner clearly stated that isn't the case the other day. There is nothing in the loan agreement which could get in the way of choosing whether to play him.

I don't think BR trusts him without the ball.

Rob Tanner clearly stated that isn't the case the other day. There is nothing in the loan agreement which could get in the way of choosing whether to play him.

I don't think BR trusts him without the ball.

I definitely think he's been... Ünderused...

Robert Huth on my stream, talking about Leeds defence qualities

Can't complain with that lineup.

I did wonder if we might see Ünder or even Ricardo in for Albrighton, but MA has been on good form so can understand him keeping his place.

Under can make a big impact as a sub here hopefully.

Just hope we can take our chances today. Barnes could be key.

Already think it looks like we're lacking some pace in our side to open them up today - it's why Ünder or Ricardo would've been good to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363