Pre Match Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a good bet tonight is bamford to score a brace and a Leeds win.

There is a God...... I'm ill so can't go
No. No, no, no.

I have to go to this shit, sitting in the pouring the rain next to complete ****heads whilst Daniel Amartey pretends to be a footballer. You don't get to welch out because you have the shits. You get yourself down there you ****ing splitter and share the pain.

No. No, no, no.

I have to go to this shit, sitting in the pouring the rain next to complete ****heads whilst Daniel Amartey pretends to be a footballer. You don't get to welch out because you have the shits. You get yourself down there you ****ing splitter and share the pain.
Just confirmed by Sky Sports News.....its the Rona

According to the Premier League website 36 points is usually enough to survive. That’s another 31 points for us from 28 games.

I just don’t see where the wins come from at the minute.

According to the Premier League website 36 points is usually enough to survive. That’s another 31 points for us from 28 games.

I just don’t see where the wins come from at the minute.
It would be a massive boost if we win today. I gotta say, I can see us staying up even with Rodgers in charge but only if we collectively have some backbone.

4 points from our last three matches including two clean sheets. We're on the up. We win and we're only another win from 13/14/15/16th.

No. No, no, no.

Very much looking forward to the rain "holding back our natural game a wee bit - but the players gave everything" after we get tonked.

It would be a massive boost if we win today. I gotta say, I can see us staying up even with Rodgers in charge but only if we collectively have some backbone.

4 points from our last three matches including two clean sheets. We're on the up. We win and we're only another win from 13/14/15/16th.
A threshold has been crossed now where those of us who want Rodgers to be sacked will only see that happen if we’re as good as down.

Personally I think he’s doing a hideously bad job with a good squad. I’m not sure what would cause the change in fitness and mentality required for us to win 7 or 8 games but it’s obviously not impossible.

A threshold has been crossed now where those of us who want Rodgers to be sacked will only see that happen if we’re as good as down.

Personally I think he’s doing a hideously bad job with a good squad. I’m not sure what would cause the change in fitness and mentality required for us to win 7 or 8 games but it’s obviously not impossible.

100% agree.

I'm fully Rodgers out, but it's not impossible that we'll survive.

100% agree.

I'm fully Rodgers out, but it's not impossible that we'll survive.
I think it’s partly the fact that I haven’t watched us play since Forest (due to circumstances and a little bit of apathy) and partly the fact that I’ve been engrossed in the utter ****ing circus in No.10….

But like you I’m not feeling quite as morose about our chances of survival this week, with or without Rodgers.

we did it in the great escape mind you I do not recall us getting smashed consistently with 4 or 5 goals.

Ward

Castagne
I think it’s partly the fact that I haven’t watched us play since Forest (due to circumstances and a little bit of apathy) and partly the fact that I’ve been engrossed in the utter ****ing circus in No.10….

But like you I’m not feeling quite as morose about our chances of survival this week, with or without Rodgers.
Word of the day

we did it in the great escape mind you I do not recall us getting smashed consistently with 4 or 5 goals.
That squad and the manager couldn’t be more different to this one though.

Huth, Kasper, Wes, Kingy, Cambiasso, peak Vardy, Nuge, Wasyl.

Fighters. I think Pearson acted like a twat but at least he wasn’t basically inferring that his squad is inadequate like Rodgers does on a weekly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669