Match Thread Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a centre mid who Rodgers ****ing hates on the right.

Why no Madders?

****ing hell

Ward, Amartey, Justin, Soumare and Praet now all starters

Sweet Baby Jebus

Well I've been calling all five of them shite for even longer

Mainly cos they are

**** me, I'm no fan of his but surely Perez was such an obvious choice to come in for Maddison?!

Nacho to come on in the 89th minute when we are three down

And he'd still be our best player on the night

You ****ing legend. What other options were on the table?

Can't remember.....totally tunnel vision. Probably didn't try the other inferior options. It was to replace the chicken fajita lattice, my memory has been jogged.....lattices were the thing of the time. A cheese pasty was still a pasty not a cheese bake, the only bake was a steak bake. Simpler times. A bit mad how joyous and vivid my memories of that madras lattice period are as I'd just got married and the missus was pregnant.

Oh good. I'm really, really glad I get to see old Dennis playing. Dennis and Boubakary. What could possibly go wrong? If homer has any ****ing sense in his head, he's driven home.

At the end of last season, we'd not have expected much going into a vital PL game without Schmeichel, Ricardo, Evans, Fofana, Soyuncu, Ndidi and Maddison.

Rotten.

Can't remember.....totally tunnel vision. Probably didn't try the other inferior options. It was to replace the chicken fajita lattice, my memory has been jogged.....lattices were the thing of the time. A cheese pasty was still a pasty not a cheese bake, the only bake was a steak bake. Simpler times. A bit mad how joyous and vivid my memories of that madras lattice period are as I'd just got married and the missus was pregnant.
Interesting stuff. I know what you mean about lattices. Perhaps a grease issue?

Has heating technology progressed to the point where pastry crispness over time is maintained as opposed to having a smaller surface area of pastry?

Lattices feel a bit David Cameron. Know what I’m saying?

People I work with sometimes find me a little weird/odd. I quite like it.
I think we'll win tonight.

I didn't say that at work though.

Interesting stuff. I know what you mean about lattices. Perhaps a grease issue?

Has heating technology progressed to the point where pastry crispness over time is maintained as opposed to having a smaller surface area of pastry?

Lattices feel a bit David Cameron. Know what I’m saying?

I think lattice was the thing at the time because of Russian flour being in short supply, so flour prices rocketed. That plus cost of cooking them now will probably mean steak bakes become steak steaks with **** all pastry if the current shenanigans continues. They'll be like a paper bag of bovril.

I think lattice was the thing at the time because of Russian flour being in short supply, so flour prices rocketed. That plus cost of cooking them now will probably mean steak bakes become steak steaks with **** all pastry if the current shenanigans continues. They'll be like a paper bag of bovril.
Fascinating. Probably more so that what Dennis and the boys serve up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566