Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got them, they're quite tolerable. She barks "Simpson" like someone in the eponymous cartoon.

H-t 0-0. Mahrez looking nippy.

As expected. Liverpool showing better quality on the ball and better attacking intent. They are proper shakey at the back though. Stand firm and we can well pinch one!

Cracking game! Kante looking amazing as ever, Mahrez almost grabs a worldie...

As expected. Liverpool showing better quality on the ball and better attacking intent.

As in better quality quality compared to their last game or better quality than us in the first half? If it's the latter I'm not sure how expected it was.

Reckon the opening goal will come from a Mahrez effort which deflects off Shinji's arse and wrong foots the keeper.

As in better quality quality compared to their last game or better quality than us in the first half? If it's the latter I'm not sure how expected it was.

Better as in they've been fannying about in the corner when they have the ball. We've been heading towards the goal with it.

Better as in they've been fannying about in the corner when they have the ball. We've been heading towards the goal with it.
The footballing god that is Waddle claimed they were dominating the game... but the changed his mind a minute later. I've never heard such claptrap.

We've had the two best efforts. Personally would bring on Ulloa for Okazaki, as has been mentioned they aren't great defending crosses and Ulloa will give us better presence there. It will be interesting to see if Ranieri makes a change. We've got the beating of these guys if we can just put them under pressure a bit.

Waddle also used the word "fantabulous" :) He's a much better co-commentator than most.

Albrighton needs to get more involved.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another goal from outside the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566