Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, like I eluded to in the Ranieri Sacked thread, they just wanted freedom to play as they saw fit and not get constrained by a system that doesn't suit them.

Anyone else feel they are slightly betraying Claudio by being so delighted at this?
I'm annoyed that they have put us in an unnecessary mess this season when they are clearly capable footballers

But mostly happy because I think we're gonna stay up

Anyone else feel they are slightly betraying Claudio by being so delighted at this?

Not quite.

But I am finding I'm not as over the moon as I would be in this situation usually. Feeling a little flat... but sure it will come back! Some of it might also be nerves.

A little, but would he have dropped Musa for this game?

What's this mean? From the BBC live feed but no explanation

"Pure speculation about that Danny Drinkwater celebration of course, but you do wonder."

The players are communicating again, giving each other instructions, and alerting to dangers. As a result we look much better organised.

Not quite.

But I am finding I'm not as over the moon as I would be in this situation usually. Feeling a little flat... but sure it will come back! Some of it might also be nerves.

Bittersweet is the word I just used in a text and I think that's about right for me.

Not over yet though, we can easily lose this.

The players are communicating again, giving each other instructions, and alerting to dangers. As a result we look much better organised.

Did Claudio tell them not to do this then? Not a dig at you - just baffles me that footballers would need someone to tell them this.

Earlier it says this:

"As he runs off to celebrate he either offers a prayer to the skies, or a dedication to a certain someone..."
I'm sure there'll be a 12 page thread on foxestalk discussing what it means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570