Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rodgers makes a sub and brings Perez on? Yep that well known grafter for tracking back and making challenges just like his partner in crime Mr Barnes. Genius!!!!

I missed the majority of this...

Premier League only has 2 good teams we are 2nd yet the last 2 games we have been completely outplayed & made to look shite it really is 3rd & 4th finish in the league will be the best of the crap

Some of our great fans are leaving already

Lots of them

Bastards, every one

Really? They've been served up some shit tonight. I'm all for the i was here in the bad old days but this has been absolute ****ing shite.

Hopefully they got away early enough to miss the worst of it.

Really? They've been served up some shit tonight. I'm all for the i was here in the bad old days but this has been absolute ****ing shite.

Hopefully they got away early enough to miss the worst of it.

I disagree. Largely we’ve been ****ing brilliant this season.

We’ve had a real wobble here but how is fans ****ing off en masse going to help that?

Premier League only has 2 good teams we are 2nd yet the last 2 games we have been completely outplayed & made to look shite it really is 3rd & 4th finish in the league will be the best of the crap

If only that was the case. We can't be ****ed and poor Harvey has to play even though he cant.

Two biggest games of the season - manager fecks up the selection completely and then fails to do anything about it. Some players couldn't be arsed to turn up, the crowd just couldn't be arsed

Shambles

Complete & utter rubbish from start to finish. We went into this month potentially being able to have a massive say in where the title went based on these 2 games. Instead of which we've failed to even show up in either of them & the PL title is effectively decided before new year. I'm actually worried about the psychological damage these utter thumpings might have going forward. We came within a minute of getting a point at Anfield. Tonight they've laughed at us.

3 consecutive games of complete shit & **** only knows what the tactics employed in both the big games were supposed to achieve? They've looked like scared little boys. Embarrassing.

We have deserved the absolute stomping we’ve had tonight. Normally I’d hold out criticism but Chilwell has been shit, Youri looks like he needs a holiday and we’ve been massively outclassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669