Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how the **** are we not losing?

We twitched a semi for 5 minutes and threatened their surprisingly shit back line but other than that….

Team deserves credit, it was a great first half in the circumstances. This game is winnable, I'd get Tielemans on for Soumare who has been a bit of a liability. Still just off the pace and doesn't seem to be on the same wavelength as the rest of them...

Soumare just can't cope with the pace. He reminds me of an early day Iheanacho.

Dewsbury-hall and Thomas are class.

Amartey and Ndidi have done very well.

Maddison's feet are ridiculous when he's in this mood.

We'll probably lose 4-0 now.

Certainly can't complain with the scoreline after that half with the team we have out.

Choudhury completely non existent though and we need Youri on for him if we want to get anything from the game.

We also need Maddison deeper like he was against Man City as we don't have the players to play through midfield.

We could possibly get something from this....

Doing alright here

Apart from Choudhury, who is nowhere the game and needs to be ****ing hooked right now

They are quite shit, really

Should be off. He acted like he hadn't seen Nachos but looked like he started ducking before contact. Dirty ****.
Wouldn’t it be lovely if a journalist actually confronted a manager like Klopp with all of the incredibly dirty and sketchy shit that his players do?

I know it's a bit frantic, City are all heart and effort, and it feels like it's just a matter of time before those people who posted on here that they are betting against Leicester and they will soon be will be fist pumping...... but right now, I bloody love Leicester!!

they will soon be will be fist pumping......
Yeah I could probably squeeze in a quick one off the wrist before the second half starts.

Wouldn’t it be lovely if a journalist actually confronted a manager like Klopp with all of the incredibly dirty and sketchy shit that his players do?

Will never happen. We had a player's leg broken the other night and all the chat on socials was about our fans singing feed the scousers......something that's been at grounds at Christmas for decades suddenly becomes unsavoury when they've snapped an opposition players leg. The ****s.

The brightly lit blue and orange signage of B&M looking resplendent during the drone shot there.

Soumare…..

I’m speechless.

I’m not entirely sure how Mane did that…

Anyway, massive let off.

Choudhury and Soumare bypassed so easily for that chance...

Not sure about Nacho off but Lookman deserves his chance as he was excellent at Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669