Leicester v Manchester City tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I burnt my extra six tickets, and rubbed the ashes into my genitals

Some might say it's a ridiculous waste of money, but I thought it was worth every penny

I burnt my extra six tickets, and rubbed the ashes into my genitals

Some might say it's a ridiculous waste of money, but I thought it was worth every penny

Clap icon (can't do it on an iPad!)
Better that than being a touting **** ;-)

My ticket is for sale

£524.72

Anyone selling any?
I have two folded up under the leg of my dining table to keep it level. If you pop to Cardiff I'll let you look at them through the bay window. Any day other than Sunday.

Sickening if anyone is profiteering.We are playing all the big teams(apart from your good selves)this year and club is being very vigilant about touting.I expect a lot of us will be distracted from football with all the CITY OF CULTURE stuff coming up.Great times to be a tiger!

I expect a lot of us will be distracted from football with all the CITY OF CULTURE stuff coming up.

Anything that takes your mind off that dross served up on the KC Stadium pitch is a benefit to you lot I suppose.

Sickening if anyone is profiteering.We are playing all the big teams(apart from your good selves)this year and club is being very vigilant about touting.I expect a lot of us will be distracted from football with all the CITY OF CULTURE stuff coming up.Great times to be a tiger!
As predicted. I just knew he couldn't resist posting about the award.
Anyway as Hull don't want to be a "City" anymore perhaps the award should be withdrawn and given to a place more suitable.
I mean we have the cheese, Dundee has the Cake and Swansea has the tart ( so Riddles reckons) what does Hull have besides a pile of .....

Last edited:
As predicted. I just knew he couldn't resist posting about the award.
Anyway as Hull don't want to be a "City" anymore perhaps the award should be withdrawn and given to a place more suitable.
I mean we have the cheese, Dundee has the Cake and Swansea has the tart ( so Riddles reckons) what does Hull have besides a pile of .....

That's a bit disrespectful to John Prescott.

Sour grapes anyone?Is Riddles bearing up in the relegation fight?

If you think we are bitter about a considerable lump of money being spent on a nonsense event, then you are deluded. You'll find a good percentage of the city, delighted that our arsehole of a mayor didn't get his 'dream'.

As for Hull's football club, they are nearing implosion if Allam doesn't get his way. He wants to move out of the city because the council wouldn't sell him the ground cheap. Now, he won't even consider listening to his 'customers'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670