Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inler? Inler? Has no one seen his performances so far this season?

If Ranieri does move to a central 3 (which I don't think he should), then assuming Drinky is now fit it should be Drinkwater/Kante/King.

But past records show that Inler can play. Given the circs of an overcrowded fixture list and our limited options, it makes sense to me to give him a go.

I doubt whether Drinkwater is fully fit. Probably dangerous to rush him back and risk a key player braking down and being out for many weeks.

But past records show that Inler can play.

In the Premier League?

I'd stick with the same formation and keep King in if Drinky isn't fit to return.

In the Premier League?

I'd stick with the same formation and keep King in if Drinky isn't fit to return.

In different circumstances you are probably right, but the present day game is so demanding and we are as much as anyone reliant on being an energy-driven side, that I think rotation is necessary at this point.

On the matter of energy. Vardy's contribution has been a lot more than exceptional, But he is only human - and you can't expect him to play the way he has indefinitely without a break.

I think we are on for a top six(just possibly even better) finish. Which would be magnificent and I'm confident that Ranieri will want to look after his key players.

In different circumstances you are probably right, but the present day game is so demanding and we are as much as anyone reliant on being an energy-driven side, that I think rotation is necessary at this point.

On the matter of energy. Vardy's contribution has been a lot more than exceptional, But he is only human - and you can't expect him to play the way he has indefinitely without a break.

I think we are on for a top six(just possibly even better) finish. Which would be magnificent and I'm confident that Ranieri will want to look after his key players.

I see where you're coming from but I'd rather do some rotation against Bournemouth than Man City

It would be nice to put in a performance against these as we were well below par against Liverpool.

Does anyone know if you can purchase as-hoc games from BT Sport?

Manypeople expecting a Leicester crash after yesterday,after the Arsenal defeat we went on a 10 game unbeaten run
IMO this game will show our true credentials (were here to stay,we wont get blown away) Liverpool matched our effort and tempo i dont think City will.Id take a draw but hope for a 2-1 win Vardy Mahrez pen

If Vardy is unwell who do you go with upfront? Shinji and Ulloa or time to give Kramaric another try. He looked quite sharp when he came on yesterday and physically stronger.

You never know he could be a second half season star to make a difference (in the way Cambiasso did last year). Maybe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If Vardy is unwell who do you go with upfront? Shinji and Ulloa or time to give Kramaric another try. He looked quite sharp when he came on yesterday and physically stronger.

You never know he could be a second half season star to make a difference (in the way Cambiasso did last year). Maybe

I liked his attitude when pegging it back to help defend the Benteke miss. But he really hasn't done enough to warrant a start with his cup performances.

I would try Ulloa on his own with Mahrez playing just behind him, with Albrighton and Dyer on the wings.

I liked his attitude when pegging it back to help defend the Benteke miss. But he really hasn't done enough to warrant a start with his cup performances.

I would try Ulloa on his own with Mahrez playing just behind him, with Albrighton and Dyer on the wings.
I agree - so far - but do you think he has had the opportunity to prove what he can do? I feel there has to be a talent there and he needed time to develop. As we have seen this year players need time to get to a good, some a really good, level.

We have to give him a shot sometime or sell him on.

I'd go with Kramy over Leo as a Fox in the box...for no other reason than its the last thing they'd expect.

I think Krameric is a very talented footballer, might be worth playing him just behind a front striker, whoever that may be.

Why would you want to pay, when you can get a perfectly good stream?!

I have access to someone else's account for BT and Sky streams, and the picture quality and reliability is much better than any of the web based streams I've used. The only things that have come close have been an occasional HD stream on Kodi.
And the proper BT and Sky streams are legal.

For me it's just the reliability and the fact that I can't watch a stream through my TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669