Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
We turned up for the first 15 minutes, then retired again

Kasper must be so fed up at having these free shots at goal being given to the opposition

I cannot even begin to analyse those two pieces of 'defending'. Totally careless. We looked okay for a bit until the shambles resumed.

Despite never looking like scoring we were doing ok until that. We have no defence....grim

So second half we abandon defence and just go all out for goals?

But who is going to score them or get near the box to have a shot?

Well I was thinking that's the best performance in a long time. Not brilliant, but for once we didn't look shit. Then Huth has a brain fart and it's all capitulated again.

Even before seeing him today just confirms that Wague must be absolute dog turd

I feel cheated that half. Matched them all half and they never looked like scoring until Huth handed them one.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amartey drop in once he gets back.

We have no defence and we have no attack. It hasn't been a good or great performance. It was an ok performance and nothing more up until the capitulation.

We started ok but then decided to sit off and allow them to dictate. Despite the fact that we sat back last season we never stopped chasing and harrying. This season we allow teams to pass with no pressure. We are well and truly ****ed. At least the season tickets will be cheaper.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Give it a rest. The player has only just joined and barely had chance to train with the squad.

No, he's just not ready for the Premier League. Every other deadline day signing for every other team is but not us.

The problem is not that Huth made a mistake, it's that we rely on all our defenders to not make a mistake. That's the way we play.

2nd goal though was far too easy.

The problem is not that High made a mistake, it's that we rely on all our defenders to not make a mistake. That's the way we play.

2nd goal though was far too easy.
Surely all teams rely on their defenders not to make stupid mistakes like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566