Pre Match Leicester v Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Rob Tanner in the Athletic

“Despite taking a little time to reach the same wavelength as a team that has been operating without him this season, Maresca believes Praet is his best attacking midfielder when playing in the pocket and fully fit.”
There's always been a player in there - it's not like you get to play for the golden Belgian generation otherwise - if Enzon can make Ndidi look as good as he has in that role I'm certainly interested in what he can do here.

I think Praet will do really well in that role, in this side.

There I said it.

I think Praet will do really well in that role, in this side.

There I said it.
Time will tell.

We've been here before though, with people saying he is, and I quote, 'the best midfielder at the club'. That's when we had Maddison and Ndidi at his best. That was nonsense.

He's shown nothing that suggests he's anything other than average at best.

There's always been a player in there - it's not like you get to play for the golden Belgian generation otherwise - if Enzon can make Ndidi look as good as he has in that role I'm certainly interested in what he can do here.
You know who they had managing them, right?

Time will tell.

We've been here before though, with people saying he is, and I quote, 'the best midfielder at the club'. That's when we had Maddison and Ndidi at his best. That was nonsense.

Whether he’s good, shit or in between he’ll be injured again before January anyway.

Same goes for Akgun. We need some beef and energy in midfield for when Ndidi is away.

Praet has never wanted to be here and I can't get the image of the useless **** at the back end of last season out of my head.

I've got two issues with Praet. His fitness and his mentality.

Technically he's well suited to our system and I'd like to see him given a run of matches to show this.

However he's totally unreliable so I doubt whether we'll ever get to see that run of matches. He's out of contract in the summer and only the insanity of Rudkin would see him offered a new deal. I can't see Praet signing one though as he's given the impression that he has not fallen in love with Leicester.

If we have a break clause in January, I'd send Casadei back and look to get a better option in. Neither Ndidi or Dewsbury-Hall are good enough to be any good in those roles in the PL.

Time will tell.

I don’t think he fitted into Brendan’s system very well, so was an odd signing.

In that number 8 position with the system Enzo likes to play, I think he’ll be good. But I guess we’ll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566