Pre Match Leicester v Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

This weekend sees the visit of Norwich to King Power.

Our record against the Canaries is:

Overall
Games won: 21
Games drawn: 12
Games lost: 20

Last 10
Games won: 3
Games drawn: 1
Games lost: 6

A bit 'meh' overall but this is a must win game if we are to maintain our position at the top of the table.

In the other games this weekend:

Man City don't play and Arsenal are away against a somewhat rejuvenated Man Utd - a game that could go either way I feel.

Spurs play Swansea at home on Sunday (a game most would expect them to cruise to a win in) so it could be a good opportunity to put a bit more daylight between us/Spurs and the rest.

Norwich are no mugs though.

Any thoughts?

3-0 Leicester. Worthington (2), Earle.

Agree it's a must win game if we are going to maintain our title push. (still feels odd saying that)

Norwich are shipping goals ate an incredible rate still and at the moment I just cant see them staying up. This could be one of the first games this season where a team comes to Leicester and just have 10 men sit behind the ball and ask us to break them down. This could easily be a frustrating 0-0 or a comfortable 3-1 win. I'm going to go for the latter.

Hoping Man Utd raise their game and at least take a point against Arsenal at Old Trafford.

Massive game for many reasons. Most clearly because it will set our attitude and intent for the run in.

I'm confident that the players will be well rested and prepared. However, this will be the game that the fans need to up their input even further.

We have seven games at home over ten weeks. Every one is winnable and every one is crucial. In all likelihood, this season will be unique in our football supporting lives and what we do in these seven matches will determine much of how it ends up.

Each and every one of us fortunate enough to be at these games has a responsibility to be louder, more passionate, more partisan and more emotionally involved than we've ever been before. The noise and support needs to be turned up to the maximum. Tifo's, banners, flags, clappers, etc are all welcome. But voices should be hoarse and hands sore at the end of each game. If not now, then when?

If you aren't up for it, give your ticket to someone who is. There are plenty that would love to be in your seat to make your presence worthy.

Massive game for many reasons. Most clearly because it will set our attitude and intent for the run in.

I'm confident that the players will be well rested and prepared. However, this will be the game that the fans need to up their input even further.

We have seven games at home over ten weeks. Every one is winnable and every one is crucial. In all likelihood, this season will be unique in our football supporting lives and what we do in these seven matches will determine much of how it ends up.

Each and every one of us fortunate enough to be at these games has a responsibility to be louder, more passionate, more partisan and more emotionally involved than we've ever been before. The noise and support needs to be turned up to the maximum. Tifo's, banners, flags, clappers, etc are all welcome. But voices should be hoarse and hands sore at the end of each game. If not now, then when?

If you aren't up for it, give your ticket to someone who is. There are plenty that would love to be in your seat to make your presence worthy.

Well said BN. 12 cup finals.

Important game to prove to the doubters we can bounce back again following a defeat. I hope the players return from the break refreshed and determined. I envisage one change to the team Armartey for Simpson, good luck and welcome to the new boy. Lets hit them hard from the start as per the Stoke game,i see no reason why we cant win this game,i think a 3-0 win Vardy 2 Mahrez

Norwich have conceded 21 goals in their last 7 league games.

If we cannot put put at least 3 past them, without conceding more than two, we do not deserve to be champions!

Seen their squad? Feck me...if us being top is fairytale stuff then them not being bottom is Bostocks Cup style made up shite. 10-0 to us I reckon.

Coming over from Ireland for this one can't wait hoping 3-1.Have 3 freinds with me that aren't Leicester fans but they wanted to know if they can wait in de stadium bar for me but not sure if you can get in without a ticket anyone know.

Coming over from Ireland for this one can't wait hoping 3-1.Have 3 freinds with me that aren't Leicester fans but they wanted to know if they can wait in de stadium bar for me but not sure if you can get in without a ticket anyone know.
You need a ticket to get in.

Thank for that anywhere nearby or anywhere that would stream de match.

There are a few around Narborough Road and Braunstone gate that show the games but of course they are Internet streams so coverage can be flakey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566