Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Lets hope we can hit our peak form at just the right time
Iwould imagine Wellens for Danns the only change, lets get an early goal and give them another humiliation, a win is a must and should be probable, im going 3-1 Beckford2 Nugent with theres a late penalty consolation. Now is the time to pick off (go above), our rivals one by one. Blackpool could be thefirst target next weekend, lets get behind the team and management and hope our 100% support can push them to 6th place

Last edited:
Let's hope OUR Wes is up for this one!

On his performance today I would be inclined to put Bamba in midfield ahead of Wellens.

On his performance today I would be inclined to put Bamba in midfield ahead of Wellens.

Agreed, I think Bamba has a better physical presence as well. Wellens is a shithouse, whereas Bamba is a brick shithouse

Last edited:
Just as long as Morgan does not play the way Mills did against Reading. That was a shambles when you might have expected a dream performance with him knowing all the players so well.

I am sure that Morgan knows he is now at a better club and will be quite happy to put his former team mates to the sword.

Agreed, I think Bamba has a better physical presence as well. Wellens is a shithouse, whereas Bamba is a brick shithouse

I agree. I thought Bamba was immense when he came on and, it means he starts 5 strides closer to having another shot at goal!

Here we go again another result goes for us - Birmingham drawing with Cardiff could not have been better. The door is slightly open again let's please take Forest on Tuesday night and close that gap a little more.

Perfect result today. 5 points off the play offs with two relatively winnable games, which usually means we'll pick up 1 point from 6. Let's buck the trend lads.

Love that. Bamba and drink water would be a good shout but wellens has a bit more discipline and organisational nouse unfortunately so Pearson will go for him if fit

I'm going to stick my neck out here, Bamba shouldn't be played in midfield on Tuesday. I think Wellens has been a lot more consistent recently & were it not for his injury (I'm assuming that is what kept him out on Saturday) then he would've been in from the start. With Danns suspended, appeal or not, Wellens should take his place back in the side and the starting XI.

Just because Bamba did a solid defensive midfield job for 20-25 mins doesn't warrant a start in my opinion.

Love that. Bamba and drink water would be a good shout but wellens has a bit more discipline and organisational nouse unfortunately so Pearson will go for him if fit

Maybe somebody ought to give big Nige some fruit to help him reconsider his persistence with Well ens, maybe he'd like a pear. Someone should just walk up to him and say "Here's a pear son, now think about it"

Maybe somebody ought to give big Nige some fruit to help him reconsider his persistence with Well ens, maybe he'd like a pear. Someone should just walk up to him and say "Here's a pear son, now think about it"

:icon_lol:

That. Is.dreadful.

When's the Florest fan going to appear and remind us how much money we've spent this season and how much the Florest fans are not bothered about us, etc

Last edited:
................Kasper

Pelts....Big Wes....SSL......Konch

.............Bamba
...................Drinkwater

...Marshall....................Dyer
..................Nugent

............Beckford

It's a bit different...but i like it.
Seduce me.

................Kasper

Pelts....Big Wes....SSL......Konch

.............Bamba
...................Drinkwater

...Marshall....................Dyer
..................Nugent

............Beckford

It's a bit different...but i like it.
Seduce me.

I'd agree with what was said earlier, that Wellens should be in for Bamba. Despite the criticism he gets, he has improved of late and 25 minutes of football in midfield is not enough to put Bamba in for me. If Wellens is still struggling then maybe.

Stringer has just tweeted to say that we're not going to appeal against the red card and that Andy King will return to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669