Match Thread Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hue, who is in charge of lcfc player? ****ing disgrace, will not load the stream on my android tab.

OOoh thought we were going in front there!

It's not been mentioned on here yet, but Portsmouth are winning 2-0 at home to Hull. Good for us. Need to make the most of it.

Last edited:
Hue, who is in charge of lcfc player? ****ing disgrace, will not load the stream on my android tab.

There is apparently no intention to make the stream available on smart phones any time soon.

OOoh thought we were going in front there!

It's not been mentioned on here yet, but Portsmouth are winning 2-0 at home to Hull. Good for us. Need to make the most of it.

Quiet night for goals elsewherw

There is apparently no intention to make the stream available on smart phones any time soon.

I've heard otherwise, but knowing the parties involved...I'm not too optimistic.

That said, if you want to watch the game you can download the Thai TV app, at least on apple devices.

Last edited:

Its a tablet but I'm so very happy they made this highly obvious when signing up, pathetic.

Very disappointing first half according to Young.... I think it's gone alright! Done well, just haven't scored.

Player is totally and utterly shit, wont even work on a PC now, the service and reliability is pathetic. Joke of a service.

I can get it to work on my cheap android phone. As long the phone has a recent version of flash and you are persistent and patient it works.
I've found it works best use the xScope browser, and if I use the accessible version of the site.

Its a tablet but I'm so very happy they made this highly obvious when signing up, pathetic.

If you click go to desktop version at the bottom you should be fine. I can use player (vids and commentary) on my android phone

I've heard otherwise, but knowing the parties involved...I'm not too optimistic.

Somebody - I think it might have been SJN - got in touch with the people that run Player and they told him there were no such plans.

You should definitely write a very stern letter to Hue and let him know you're not happy. I'm sure he'll be able to fix it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669