Pre Match Leicester v PSV Eindhoven

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have too many games to 'go again'. We have to rotate with the number of players who are very vulnerable returning from injuries. Something like this makes sense to me:

Schmeichel
Ricardo Amartey Soyuncu Thomas
Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall
Albrighton Maddison Lookman
Daka

We have too many games to 'go again'. We have to rotate with the number of players who are very vulnerable returning from injuries. Something like this makes sense to me:

Schmeichel
Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall
Daka
I see this being close to the team, maybe Justin in for Thomas depending on his fitness…

Schmeichel
Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall
Daka
I'd play Nacho up top, rest looks ok.

Schmeichel
Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall
Daka
No chance that’s the team.

They came back from losing 0-3 to equalizing to 3-3 in added time vs Twente today.

Schmeichel
Castagne
Fofana
Evans (Soyuncu if Evans not fit)
Justin
Albrighton
KDH
Maddison
Tielemans
Barnes
Iheanacho.

Barnes was rubbish today but Maddison and him have been key to some of our best threats going forward this season, even if that has been sporadic at best.

It's up top where we'll struggle but Nacho is a better option than Daka.

Schmeichel
Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall
Daka
Didn’t you say in the other thread you’d always play Nacho? “He is in my line up every time”

yet you are leaving him out for the biggest game of the season so far?

Didn’t you say in the other thread you’d always play Nacho? “He is in my line up every time”

yet you are leaving him out for the biggest game of the season so far?

Yeah I know.

I was reacting to the idea that we can play the same or very similar line ups in consecutive games over the coming weeks. We just can't.

However, the gap between today and Thursday is sufficient for BR to pick whoever he wants on Thursday evening. It's the Palace and Newcastle games which will have to be a complete rotation.

Yeah I know.

I was reacting to the idea that we can play the same or very similar line ups in consecutive games over the coming weeks. We just can't.

However, the gap between today and Thursday is sufficient for BR to pick whoever he wants on Thursday evening. It's the Palace and Newcastle games which will have to be a complete rotation.
Now we agree

Yeah I know.

and two games we should win with rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570