Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told that wheny they were launched, there was a Smokey Bacon flavour Monster Munch. Yet another thing which the Boomers had the best of and then ruined for the rest of us

I'm told that wheny they were launched, there was a Smokey Bacon flavour Monster Munch. Yet another thing which the Boomers had the best of and then ruined for the rest of us

Was Sizzling Bacon

And yes, it was yum

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I have 2 tickets for sale for this game via the official LCFC site (or ring them), as a season ticket holder I've released 2 tickets to them for resale for tomorrow's game v Southampton as I unavoidably cannot attend. The tickets are as follows: A full adult ticket + an under 21 ticket, sat together, in the Spion Cop. Good position near behind goal, not in the singing section. Go to LCFC site or ring them to book. Seat details: SK4, South Stand, Row W, Seat 77 & 76

God, I hope we win this one...

If we win tonight it's a massive step to getting the job done, and I'd be confident of us getting 1 win in our last 2 to secure it.

But if we lose tonight, we're looking at a very nervy end to the season.

Southampton will likely have to win every game now to get promoted and hope other results go their way - can't see this being an easy game, they'll be throwing everything at this. But if we get ahead early, they might crumble.

God, I hope we win this one...

If we win tonight it's a massive step to getting the job done, and I'd be confident of us getting 1 win in our last 2 to secure it.

But if we lose tonight, we're looking at a very nervy end to the season.

Southampton will likely have to win every game now to get promoted and hope other results go their way - can't see this being an easy game, they'll be throwing everything at this. But if we get ahead early, they might crumble.

It’s shit or bust for them. Lose this and it’s definitely the play offs

They’ll throw the kitchen sink at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572