Match Thread Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping Coady lol

Good to see Ricardo start but like Camberwell says, harsh on Coady and Choudhury. But I do think it shows intent. Tonight we win!!

Amazed Coady loses his place.

Also harsh on Hamza, but understandable. Ricardo is objectively a far better player, so Hamza has to come out as he doesn't really fit another place in the team.

That is the same formation and almost the same line-up as against Bristol, Millwall and Plymouth. I can't remember, can someone please tell me how those games went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coady should have retained his place. I'd argue that Choudhury should also have retained his on the back of an exceptional performance. It's all a bit unfathomable.

At least Daka isn't starting.

That is the same formation and almost the same line-up as against Bristol, Millwall and Plymouth. I can't remember, can someone please tell me how those games went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many times have we used it and won?

It's also the same formation and almost the same line up as last time against Southampton. Can you remember how that game went?!?!?!?!?

Harsh on Coady for sure. Also, I love Vardy but I hope he has something left for tonight after playing just a few days ago. My worry is that when Vardy is on the bench, he's an exciting option to bring on. But when he starts, who the **** do we bring on??

Coady out is a complete ****ing joke. We need his mentality more than ever.

I am increasingly agreeing with City Fan and Brown Nose. WTF is happening?!!

Surely Justin is in due to his pace and Coady having not played many full 90 mins all season.

Ricardo a better option going forward as he creates better then Hamza.

Doesn’t seem that crazy…

So, he has dropped the two "scrappers" from the arguably unmerited win on Saturday. Three clearances off the line and you don't make the next game. I kind of get the feeling that our Esteemed Manager still doesn't get what it takes to get out of the Championship. It takes Harry Hill. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those last ones were for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566