Match Thread Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well - but it ain't done - and it ain't dusted - yet. Got to keep up the energy in 2nd half and hope S'hampton show the same lack of interest in attacking.

We’ve played with a bit of ****ing intent and urgency and they’re struggling with it. Could be so much better though, tearing my hair out at KDH and Wilf.

Wilf simply doesn’t have the touch but the second KDH gets wound up his game goes to shit. He’s got the quality he’s just not thinking.

Absolutely must be ruthless in the second half, they’ll come at us and leave gaps.

Choudhury was unlucky to lose his place but this is Ricardo’s kind of game and he’s been brilliant.

Last edited:
A positive word for Faes in the build up to the goal. His tackle in the centre was very brave as if he didn’t make it and win the ball we were in the shit.

A very good gamble.

Thought it looked like a foul by Faes and a potential offside
The foul was by the Soton forward on Faes, the ref saw it and signalled the advantage. Fatawu was definitely offside.
Good goal. 😊

Clearly a foul on Faes and it looked onside to me. I don't know what the fuss is about.

That kick off was the thing of pure beauty.

I ****ing hate this style of football sometimes.

I think that's been an excellent performance.

Southampton have hardly had a chance. We've passed well, found space and looked dangerous.

Richardo and KDH have ran the show.

Agree, I enjoyed that first half.

Same performance levels second half and we've got this. Feel we have to kill the game off though! Ideally before Vardy is knackered and needs to go off

The foul was by the Soton forward on Faes, the ref saw it and signalled the advantage.
Yeah, because the ref hasn’t got anything wrong so far.

Never in this world was it a foul on Faes.

Been one of those half times I think.

Hopefully no **** ups until we wake up again.

Looks like we might potentially get more space going forward now as Southampton look like they are going for it this time..

Fatawu finds his shooting boots and we're set here, he's got the doing of his full back.

Looks like we might potentially get more space going forward now as Southampton look like they are going for it this time..

We've really got to make one of these count though.

We've been the better side but I really worry about if we don't get a second.

Our centre backs are pushing so high up tonight.

Vestergaard and Faes regularly stepping up beyond the midfield to put pressure on Southampton before they even come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566