Match Thread Leicester v Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrighton can consider himself very unlucky. Surprised to see Schlupp back so quick

Like the look of that. Nearer to the side that got promoted that at most points this season....Like the faith in Nugent and Vardy and the energy they'll bring....Stoke won't have been expecting pace and hustlet they'll have been expecting Ulloa and Kramaric....

Shaw cross is out. Crouch isn't starting.

This is according to the Stoke fans next to me in Nandos .

Last edited:
Schlupp yes!

Last edited:
Nugent/Vardy partnership? I think they play well together, they just don't score many goals together, at least not this season.

last chance for one of them, Kramaric will start the remainder if fit

3-1 come on!

Last edited:
Nugent/Vardy starting could be a real master stroke from Pearson and gives us options. Shawcross and Crouch have been their talismen this season so its hard to know how well Wilson, Arnautovic and Bojan will stand up to the test. They certainly aren't of the quality that Shawcross and Crouch have. There'll be no long balls that's for sure as all their forwards are under 6 foot.
COME ON CITY!!!!

2-0 stoke. Ugly and workmanlike. There is way too much hype around Karamac.

Last edited:
Nugent/Vardy starting could be a real master stroke from Pearson and gives us options. Shawcross and Crouch have been their talismen this season so its hard to know how well Wilson, Arnautovic and Bojan will stand up to the test. They certainly aren't of the quality that Shawcross and Crouch have. There'll be no long balls that's for sure as all their forwards are under 6 foot.
COME ON CITY!!!!

Crouch has been getting a lot of criticism from Stoke fans recently, they'll be pleased to see him out of the team.

Shouldn't have to install anything

Shouldn't have to install anything

As if any further evidence of my stupidity were required - I was clicking on the links on the right rather than the ones to the streams.

I apologise to the forum, my parents and one of the two dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566