Pre Match Leicester v Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vestergaard will come back in. Coady still needs to build match sharpness which admittedly is tricky to do without playing, but equally don't think we'll give him 2 games in a week yet when Vestergaard has been playing well.

I think a change to one of the wingers and one of the fullbacks is most likely.

I think Vestergaard will come back in. Coady still needs to build match sharpness which admittedly is tricky to do without playing, but equally don't think we'll give him 2 games in a week yet when Vestergaard has been playing well.

Agree with that. Everything I read about Coady when he signed said he was best on the right of a back three too, so I wonder if he's more likely to challenge Faes' place

I also think he will start with Nacho then switch to Vardy @ 65-75 minutes depending on how it goes.

Hermansen
Justin
Vestergaard
Faes
Choudhury
Ndidi
Winks
KDH
Mavidi
Iheanacho
Akgun

Douglas
Johansson
Maybury
McCarthy
Gilbert
Gudjónsson
Sylla
Wilcox
Williams
Connolly
de Vries

Stoke are completely shite

Preston were shameful cowards on Wednesday, but their defensive bus will look like a dinky toy compared to the bus these ****s are about to park. Could push up to 90% possession this one.
The moaning 'lump it up' ****s will hate it, but we will do what we have to do against teams like this. Patience will have to be our thing

Good opportunity to give Coady and Choudhury a run out across the backline, and definitely Iheanacho playing front. All four wingers will be played at some point, not really sure which two will start and who will come on in the second half, and it doesn't really matter

Not one for those sitting with their arms crossed demanding to be entertained, with a face like Dot Cotton licking piss off a nettle.
**** 'em

3-0 home win, if not a couple more

Henderson

Stearman
McAuley
N'Gotty
Mattock

Oakley
Bell
Worley

Hayles
Howard
Huuuuuuume

Was anyone else at the Simod Cup match between us and Stoke in 1988?

0-0 after extra time and we lost on penalties.

There was virtually nobody there either. Freezing, shite, nonsense. I was there though.

They've got a player called Gooch. So I'll be disappointed if there's not hundreds of Barse jokes in the match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566