Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has asked the question. But that's probably because everyone knew it was going to be televised as soon as it was moved to Friday night so it could be on Sky.

I wonder if anybody thought to put it in the Talking Balls calendar

I wouldn't necessarily count Blackpool out against beating Bolton. If they don't win Saturday, they are very likely to need points in order to stay up.

I do count out Blackpool - relegation battle: any two from Barnsley, Wolves, Peterborough. 4 points margin with 2 to play is comfortable particularly at the bottom end.

Imo we need 4 points and rely on gd to edge it if Bolton (unexpectedly slip up)

I think Palace's point at our expense was pivotal. One of those cruel occasions where a decent performance and what appears superficially to be a decent point - may in fact prove very bad news i.e. it's got Palace running again and took the outcome of the play off dog fight with Bolton out of our own hands.

TIMELY REMINDER TO NIGEL-your pals in Hull need you to get the 3 points against What for?This will enable your fantasy club to go up auto

TIMELY REMINDER TO NIGEL-your pals in Hull need you to get the 3 points against What for?This will enable your fantasy club to go up auto

I'm not sure that he reads the forum to be honest cathy, probably best to email him directly

...and I wouldn't hold out any hopes of getting a free ticket for giving up five hours of your time.

You may call me a negative bar steward........ OK, you've had enough time, I'll continue - but, I detect an inverse ratio between the number of, "The Lads Are Ready" type stories in the Mercury, and the football club's results. On this basis, I am starting to become VERY pessimistic about our chances tomorrow night. We only need the tea lady's grandson to assure us that victory is in the bag, and we'll have the full set of platitudes this week!

You may call me a negative bar steward........ OK, you've had enough time, I'll continue - but, I detect an inverse ratio between the number of, "The Lads Are Ready" type stories in the Mercury, and the football club's results. On this basis, I am starting to become VERY pessimistic about our chances tomorrow night. We only need the tea lady's grandson to assure us that victory is in the bag, and we'll have the full set of platitudes this week!

Yes I'll call you a negative bar steward. Personally i always ensure staying positive even in adversity.

On Nigel and his disciples statements, I'm fascinated by the disparity between the number of games in which we are assurred that we were the far better side over the last three months and the number of games actually won. Something is wrong with the game. here we are the best side in match after match but we only pick up a handful of points.

I'm looking forward to tonight - 2 to 1 chance i win. If we win the game - I'll have some interest left in the season - well at the very least until Bolton play Cardiff - if we lose then I have hope that Nigel will exit the stage. A draw wouldn't be so so good because we'll be back to the syndrome where everyone with half a brain knows the game is up but the propaganda will seek to spin out a slow death.

Win 4 1 to us. Wood hat triak and morgan.

It will be 4-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570