Match Thread Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the ball forward fast, which meant Maddison and Vardy had some room to work their skill. More of this please!

Madders finally picking up some goals and assists. Great to see. We need a few more though, as otherwise will have no faith we can hold out

It may have been offside but Barnes and Vardy together there was a thing of beauty.

We've looked really good in the last 10 mins of the half. Knowing our luck this will be called off with the weather....

Credit where it’s due. Lookman has been a threat today and he’s combining really well with Castagne (our best player all season).

Maddison looks back to his best, so going forward we look better.

At the back we remain an absolute shambles, largely in part to this midfield just not really working.

Credit where it’s due. Lookman has been a threat today and he’s combining really well with Castagne (our best player all season).

Maddison looks back to his best, so going forward we look better.

At the back we remain an absolute shambles, largely in part to this midfield just not really working.
Agree with all of this. Soumare and Ndidi just doesn't work. For me, Soumare is an Ndidi stand in... and not a very good one on his showing so far. Playing them together seems to negate what Ndidi brings to the table. This is putting massive pressure on the defence because neither of them are doing their job of breaking up play or holding the ball up.

Lookman has been excellent however, and played some sublime passes. Maddison, Vardy and Barnes, all excellent. Castagne is such a great player and I agree, he's been our most consistent by a mile this season. Earlier I was relived that I feel too poorly to have attended today; I hope I feel hard done by after 90 minutes.

Excellent going forward Vardy, Maddison, Castange, looking sharp. Couple of decent tackles from Evans and he was unlucky not to score from corner
Really hope we KEEP GOING FOR IT in second half and don't drop back in to old habits

Maddison is on fire here, so is Vardy

Lookman not playing wide enough, meaning Castagne having to play right back, right midfield and right wing - either under stupid instructions from Rodgers or he's just not good enough.

Soumare and Ndidi hiding from the ball in midfield. That pairing just doesnt work

Back four is a mess, driven by the keeper who is putting everyone under pressure every ****ing chance he gets. Twat

Thankfully Watford are complete ****ing horseshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570