Pre Match Leicester v West Bromwich Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can **** right off.

I'd say the fans should try and lift the club at home, but in reality I think the best for the long-term future is to let all of the ****s know how gutted the fans are.

Bag a win, stay top, crawl over the finishing line. Buy the way, bocadillo bocadillo , in the pre-match thread for the Plymouth match, for me, the match was "tomorrow". Just saying.

Bag a win, stay top, crawl over the finishing line. Buy the way, bocadillo bocadillo , in the pre-match thread for the Plymouth match, for me, the match was "tomorrow". Just saying.

It was today for the rest of us. Hopefully when your game kicks off tomorrow we have a different manager and someone who isn't Daka is up front.

Daka. The single most useless **** I've ever seen. How in the **** that hopeless bastard is picked time and time again is a question for Science Fiction writers.

After 35 minutes they were done. I said before HT that their body language suggested they had given up. They absolutely had. It was pathetic and it was gutless but it was all too inevitable. The management of the game was horrific yet again and this, paired with a group of players who just caved in and may as well have just sat in the center circle and cried meant that we were never, ever going to trouble them.

It was today for the rest of us. Hopefully when your game kicks off tomorrow we have a different manager and someone who isn't Daka is up front.

The match has finished. At least you lot didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to watch that horror.

The match has finished. At least you lot didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to watch that horror.

Ah, I was up at the crack of dawn but doing something more enjoyable than watching us play.....work.

Ah, I was up at the crack of dawn but doing something more enjoyable than watching us play.....work.
I don't work on Saturday's, which is what day it is right now.

No be we may well get back home at the crack of dawn

Fans should be outside the main stand letting the stupid ****s who run the club know that they need to show some accountability.

They obviously won't be because Leicester fans are textbook British bitches who need overlords to worship

I was last week. Got moved on. Hard when you are the only person out of 30000 who doesn't suck off billionaires
Im not being argumentative here. This is a genuine inquiry. What were you doing and what did they say to you to make you move on?

After 35 minutes they were done. I said before HT that their body language suggested they had given up. They absolutely had. It was pathetic and it was gutless but it was all too inevitable. The management of the game was horrific yet again and this, paired with a group of players who just caved in and may as well have just sat in the center circle and cried meant that we were never, ever going to trouble them.
You left out the best part.

It was Plymouth.

****ing Plymouth. They're complete shit & have been literally all season. They find it hard enough to score, much less win. & yet we never remotely troubled them.

We have just lost our 'game in hand', are still top and we need to get behind our team and cheer them on. C'mon Leicester!
I'll just prise my gritted teeth apart and stop laughing.

Im not being argumentative here. This is a genuine inquiry. What were you doing and what did they say to you to make you move on?

I did the same as I did when Taylor came back with Palace and stood outside the the main entrance with a Rudkin out board.

That time I asked Taylor for the money back he ****ed up the wall and he gave me the most pathetic response in living memory........ At least I got the chance to be a football manger.

The fans of this club get what they deserve

I was last week. Got moved on. Hard when you are the only person out of 30000 who doesn't suck off billionaires
Just millionaires then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570