Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched this pile of excrement against Sunderland, I will be very annoyed if we don't beat them.

So, so winnable.

Sooner or later we're going to win one of these "must win" games.

or maybe we won't.

I predict a City performance similar to that against Hull. With their strikers I can certainly see them scoring. Another game gone and it'll be on to our next "must win" game.

Last edited:
We might beat West Ham on Saturday but lets get in the real world here! We will be playing championship football next season! End of !

Mr Predictor says home win, and that is what it will be

The actual score is irrelevant

Mr Predictor says home win,

Is Mr Predictor something I can download so I can check to see if I get the same answer as you?

Is Mr Predictor something I can download so I can check to see if I get the same answer as you?

Homer's alter ego. Like Mr Motivator, Homer dresses in brightly coloured spandex and predicts things on breakfast television in a flamboyant and highly homoerotic style.

law of averages suggest we will win sooner or later, if West Ham are lethargic or complacent this might just be the one 3-1 Leicester Krameric 2 Vardy

law of averages suggest we will win sooner or later, if West Ham are lethargic or complacent this might just be the one 3-1 Leicester Krameric 2 Vardy

Will the WHU goal also be scored by us by Morgan et al?

I am expecting a similar Leicester performance to the Hull game, and many that came before it.

This means we may well win, seeing as I expected us to come out with some desire in those games and got it so horribly wrong.

Hopefully Pearson won't leave 5 defenders on the pitch if we need a goal in the last 20 minutes.

Very positive about this fixture. By the way, It´s a bank holiday in Denmark today. I have just compared our bank holiday diary with the UK and the result is 11-8 to Denmark.....eat your hearts out chaps

I can't imagine Kramaric will be starting after Vardy and Nugent both scored in the previous game.

Very positive about this fixture. By the way, It´s a bank holiday in Denmark today. I have just compared our bank holiday diary with the UK and the result is 11-8 to Denmark.....eat your hearts out chaps

Reading this it seems you have too many bank holidays and not enough things to do on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566