Pre Match Leicester vs Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I agree with Matt_B for a change. Marshall already looks a much better player than Max Gradel ever showed.

He may be better than Gradel was when he was at Leicester but that's because Gradel was younger and still in an earlier stage of development. Max Gradel is easily on a par with Marshall now and I'd argue he's a better player. Not that Marshall can't or won't go on to be better in future. We deemed Gradel not good enough when he clearly was. That shows poor development at this club and by our current coaching staff

Last edited:
He may be better than Gradel was when he was at Leicester but that's because Gradel was younger and still in an earlier stage of development. Max Gradel is easily on a par with Marshall now and I'd argue he's a better player. Not that Marshall can't or won't go on to be better in future. We deemed Gradel not good enough when he clearly was. That shows poor development at this club and by our current coaching staff

But where does it point to Pearson bot being able to handle "bigger" players? Are you ignoring this point because it doesn't?

is this on the telly?

But where does it point to Pearson bot being able to handle "bigger" players? Are you ignoring this point because it doesn't?

Where did I bring that up? I don't think he can handle big personalities and big players but I never brought that up and not every example has to point to that. I'm pointing to the fact that we missed out on a very good attacking prospect at this club, who's also handy at free kicks and corners, and it was Pearson who failed to spot the potential.

No. We can't play the tigers today because the tigers are playing today.

ah

thanks

will be looking for a link tmr then

Where did I bring that up? I don't think he can handle big personalities and big players but I never brought that up and not every example has to point to that. I'm pointing to the fact that we missed out on a very good attacking prospect at this club, who's also handy at free kicks and corners, and it was Pearson who failed to spot the potential.

My original post, that you quoted and disagreed with, was about him apparently falling out with too many players. My point was that there is no evidence, other than people making stuff up and speculating, to support this. I would be interested to see why you don't think he can handle them, with actual evidence. It's one of the main complaints laid against Pearson so I think it only fair that people support it with something other than conjecture.

My original post, that you quoted and disagreed with, was about him apparently falling out with too many players. My point was that there is no evidence, other than people making stuff up and speculating, to support this. I would be interested to see why you don't think he can handle them, with actual evidence. It's one of the main complaints laid against Pearson so I think it only fair that people support it with something other than conjecture.

He clearly has a man management issue.

Less than 24 hours to go.Tiger Travel from KC.
WE set off at 10.30 to get there on time- so I presume Leicester has been re-locaed to the south coast.
Still allows time for a relaxed cappucio!
So the big question is do I end my 3 week alco fast tonight or keep a clear head for the coach trip
Whatever I decide my fitness level should allow me to jump up and down after each of our 3 goals tomorrow
To my clockwork O freind-I run across the Wolds.I do not stroll.
UTT

Billyjof.Just as a matter of interest are you aware of your affiliation with the Ultras of Juventus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669