Pre Match Leicester Vs Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and some.think we'll miraculously turn it around, start defending.effectively and conjure up a win. Nah. Not happening,

Yep, and some.think we'll miraculously turn it around, start defending.effectively and conjure up a win. Nah. Not happening,

Actually this is definitely going to happen - starting tomorrow and running into the Leeds, Everton and Fulham games and meaning that a victory over a hopeless Liverpool will seal our survival with matches to spare

It will happen ‘cos I says it will

#stayingupwithhomer2023

Actually this is definitely going to happen - starting tomorrow and running into the Leeds, Everton and Fulham games and meaning that a victory over a hopeless Liverpool will seal our survival with matches to spare

#stayingupwithhomer2023

Nope.

A bright start will be humiliatingly ended by a comical own goal and a total collapse of confidence. When Smith makes his fourth change of formation with 15 mins left, the thinning crowd will be singing 'you don't know what you're doing'.

#headingforoblivionwithbn

#stayingupwithhomer2023
With you Homer [iangw of course!]

Kill me now.

We’re bottom of the league right now. And you wouldn’t back this brittle Arsenal team to turn things around.

There was this mythical escape. And it was great. And the footballing gods did join together and they made it come to pass. And so it was, that seven games were won, and an escape so great was made. And so it shall be once more.

There was this mythical escape. And it was great. And the footballing gods did join together and they made it come to pass. And so it was, that seven games were won, and an escape so great was made. And so it shall be once more.
Nice post!

Not sure about 7 wins though, 5 wins and a draw for me.

Come with me, my fine fellows

This is going to be glorious - and it starts tomorrow at 3.00

#stayingupwithhomer2023
To be honest, the older I’ve got the more difficult I’ve found it to stay up for long. Thus, count me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566