• Feb after Jan signings have resulted in no change

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Now

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

leicesterfan

His signings in January better be pretty useful or else it could spell the end on the Scottish establishment.

Poor discipline, Rab tonight nearly gave away another penalty. Another rage by McCarthy , Joey is going to have match ban soon

Crap tactics, we play better only against good teams or with 10 men

Just ranting, just feel the team needs a kick into gear, i guess that will only happen when we're in bottom 3

Anyway, youve all heard it before, you know what i mean

Come on Craig , do it against Norwich and prove my rant wrong

Happy New Year faithful LCFC fans

leicesterfan said:
His signings in January better be pretty useful or else it could spell the end on the Scottish establishment.

Poor discipline, Rab tonight nearly gave away another penalty. Another rage by McCarthy , Joey is going to have match ban soon

Crap tactics, we play better only against good teams or with 10 men

Just ranting, just feel the team needs a kick into gear, i guess that will only happen when we're in bottom 3

Anyway, youve all heard it before, you know what i mean
'
Come on Craig , do it against Norwich and prove my rant wrong

Happy New Year faithful LCFC fans

Thats not good enough...way too optimistic.Try this

'Sack the Shithead'

Last edited:
I have repeatedly said that he is'nt right for Leicester City, but I voted for February departure on the following grounds:

1. We only want upheaval in mid season as a last resort because there is a danger that it will only trigger a worse situation but there is no way he should be given another run next season anyway, but if he brings in one or two decent signings and things pick up then we should scrape by to safety and then the summer is time to be ruthless and get rid

2. But If its clear that we are still on the same dismal track by February - then he has to go rapido and we should bring in a caretaker to ensure safety. I fear that Levein is now imploding as a manager ( lost his nerve tonight with his selection ; can't lift the team etc etc) and I'm afraid that he is likely to have to go at that point to enable the caretaker to have enough games to see us o.k.

Redditch Fox said:
I have repeatedly said that he is'nt right for Leicester City, but I voted for February departure on the following grounds:

1. We only want upheaval in mid season as a last resort because there is a danger that it will only trigger a worse situation but there is no way he should be given another run next season anyway, but if he brings in one or two decent signings and things pick up then we should scrape by to safety and then the summer is time to be ruthless and get rid

2. But If its clear that we are still on the same dismal track by February - then he has to go rapido and we should bring in a caretaker to ensure safety. I fear that Levein is now imploding as a manager ( lost his nerve tonight with his selection ; can't lift the team etc etc) and I'm afraid that he is likely to have to go at that point to enable the caretaker to have enough games to see us o.k.
Febs too late, he must go NOW.

at the very least he should get a "vote of confidence" to sh1t him up

25 played, 26 points = projected relegation on 48 points

This Poll actually surprises me so far,I expected 'The Levein Out Now Brigade' to have a Landslide majority maybe their voices are heard more on here:icon_conf

highland fox said:
This Poll actually surprises me so far,I expected 'The Levein Out Now Brigade' to have a Landslide majority maybe their voices are heard more on here:icon_conf

I think another option "immediately after the weekend" might have been interesting, rather than a simple choice between now and Feb. I don't see any sense in getting rid two days before two matches, a new manager would not make any difference at all to those games.

Last edited:
glyn said:
I think another option "immediately after the weekend" might have been interesting, rather than a simple choice between now and Feb. I don't see any sense in getting rid two days before two matches, a new manager would not make any difference at all to those games.

I think 3 options are too many.You are either IN (want him to stay) or you are OUT (want him axed),there is no room for 'Shaking it all about'....:icon_conf

highland fox said:
I think 3 options are too many.You are either IN (want him to stay) or you are OUT (want him axed),there is no room for 'Shaking it all about'....:icon_conf

OK then I'm an OUT but I'll vote on Monday at 5pm :icon_lol: .

Also make Poll so that we can see who has voted for what....then we all know where we stand:icon_wink

Darth Vodka said:
25 played, 26 points = projected relegation on 48 points

Projected relegation: 22nd, 23rd and 24th place.

Projected finish, based on form so far: 20th place.

I'm not saying 20th is good enough, but it's not relegation form.

I voted for end of the season - but it depends very much on results. If the winless run continues much longer and we slip into the bottom 3 action will be needed earlier - but only if there's a good replacement available. I don't think getting rid of him and putting Dublin in temporary charge would improve things.

webmaster said:
Projected relegation: 22nd, 23rd and 24th place.

Projected finish, based on form so far: 20th place.

I'm not saying 20th is good enough, but it's not relegation form.

I voted for end of the season - but it depends very much on results. If the winless run continues much longer and we slip into the bottom 3 action will be needed earlier - but only if there's a good replacement available. I don't think getting rid of him and putting Dublin in temporary charge would improve things.

state your maths, mine's 46*26/25=48

50 points was the line last season

Darth Vodka said:
state your maths, mine's 46*26/25=48

50 points was the line last season

I'm not using maths, I'm using logic.

You're assuming we finish the season the same way we started it. If you're assuming that for us, you also have to assume that for the teams below us.

Therefore the teams who are below us now will still be below us at the end of the season.

webmaster said:
I'm not using maths, I'm using logic.

You're assuming we finish the season the same way we started it. If you're assuming that for us, you also have to assume that for the teams below us.

Therefore the teams who are below us now will still be below us at the end of the season.

fair enough

my assumption of 50 points going down isn't consistent with teams getting the same point rate as the season played so far. that leads to 39 points as the threshold

anyone not got sportingindex.com banned? what's the spread on points?

highland fox said:
So you've come 'Out' then Glyn?

LOL

Sadly yes. I'm usually one of the last to suggest a manager has to go, but if we don't win either of the weekend matches then something has to change.

I say out now.

If we wait until February then the new manager can't sign anyone at all, and Levein may have wasted money in January on crap players who the new manager doesn't want.

If we sack Levein now, then a new manager would have a bit of time to assess the squad and decide who he wants and make a signing in January.

Out now Im afraid. We need to give the new guy a january transfer window to stand a chance.

Bollox to it sack him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673