Lineker v The BBC

You need to re-read your sentence again, and pick out of it at least two parts that are either racist or just plain wrong.

If you can't see that then we are all wasting our time.
Ok so what parts are wrong.
Arriving by boats.
Foreign
Black
Illegally
No paperwork

How about this one?

**** off.
There you go, this is how bigots should be dealt with. Engaging with them honestly just confuses them into thinking their ideas are worthy of discussion. Telling them to **** off subtly reminds them they belong in the bin.

There you go, this is how bigots should be dealt with. Engaging with them honestly just confuses them into thinking their ideas are worthy of discussion. Telling them to **** off subtly reminds them they belong in the bin.
Here you go sonny.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672823688669.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672823688669.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
I agree, but I’ve deleted it because I can’t be arsed. I have quite a bit of work on today and don’t need to start my day with this nonsense.

You surely aren't being serious, are you?
So you’re happy with these boat loads of blokes arriving on our shores?
Compare that to those fleeing the Ukraine
Chalk n ****ing cheese

Sometimes I think a lot of you just argue with Rich B because it’s the done thing as he is a Trees supporter

I think said people need to grow up

Ok so what parts are wrong.
Arriving by boats.
Foreign
Black
Illegally
No paperwork
Labelling as 'boatloads of foreign black males'' isn't exactly a good reflection of the facts. Black in itself is difficult to define, or does the term 'black' encapsulate all that are not white?

These 'boatloads' as you generously refer, are a mix of all ages, gender and ethnic origin. It is naïve to think that there are no 'bad uns' amongst those seeking asylum, but in your world, 'everyone' needs dealing with in a single stroke and by the same means?

This country has a history of being generous, kind and thoughtful (until recently, that is) when dealing with people trying to enter this country by whatever means, this is at least partially why people want to set up a new life here. Adopting the opposite approach, as you have outlined flies in the face of what 'fair minded' people of this country believe in and is a slap in the face for most reasonable people.

Labelling as 'boatloads of foreign black males'' isn't exactly a good reflection of the facts. Black in itself is difficult to define, or does the term 'black' encapsulate all that are not white?

These 'boatloads' as you generously refer, are a mix of all ages, gender and ethnic origin. It is naïve to think that there are no 'bad uns' amongst those seeking asylum, but in your world, 'everyone' needs dealing with in a single stroke and by the same means?

This country has a history of being generous, kind and thoughtful (until recently, that is) when dealing with people trying to enter this country by whatever means, this is at least partially why people want to set up a new life here. Adopting the opposite approach, as you have outlined flies in the face of what 'fair minded' people of this country believe in and is a slap in the face for most reasonable people.
So, you're not happy with term black even though all pictures shown on the news. social media would indicate so, but fair enough I'll change it predominant black males.

I just have suspicions about people arriving illegally by dinghy. Nothing wrong with genuine asylum seekers - up to a point, we can't finance the world.

So, you're not happy with term black even though all pictures shown on the news. social media would indicate so, but fair enough I'll change it predominant black males.

I just have suspicions about people arriving illegally by dinghy. Nothing wrong with genuine asylum seekers - up to a point, we can't finance the world.

Can I ask what you classify as a 'genuine asylum seeker', as I honestly don't know?

What so many people (not just you) seem to forget about those boats is that it's not exactly a P&O cruise across the channel. It is an ordeal and a very risky move to make in a dinghy - let alone what goes on before that to make them willing to make that trip in that way - and yet people seem to conveniently forget all of that when talking about them "invading our country".

So you’re happy with these boat loads of blokes arriving on our shores?
Compare that to those fleeing the Ukraine
Chalk n ****ing cheese

Sometimes I think a lot of you just argue with Rich B because it’s the done thing as he is a Trees supporter

I think said people need to grow up

The thing is, "boat loads" really isn't as many as you, Rich, and countless Daily Mail readers seem to think it is.

People seeking asylum in the UK currently makes up 0.17% of our population.

It is not the "invasion" that Suella Braverman, Pritti Patel and the extreme right make it out to be.

The thing is, "boat loads" really isn't as many as you, Rich, and countless Daily Mail readers seem to think it is.

It is not the "invasion" that Suella Braverman, Pritti Patel and the extreme right make it out to be.
If it was mainly women and children , it would be more accepted.
However, It certainly doesn’t look like that to me

For starters I don't read any newspapers. I am always happy to stand corrected am led to believe over last 18 months or so it's nigh on 50,000 so feel free to correct me.

Can I ask what you classify as a 'genuine asylum seeker', as I honestly don't know?

What so many people (not just you) seem to forget about those boats is that it's not exactly a P&O cruise across the channel. It is an ordeal and a very risky move to make in a dinghy - let alone what goes on before that to make them willing to make that trip in that way - and yet people seem to conveniently forget all of that when talking about them "invading our country".
A genuine asylum seeker is someone who applied in the correct manner and goes to the first safe country.

Mainland countries such as Germany France etc are all safe countries so why do you think they risk life and limb crossing the English Channel?

It isn't economic immigrants who traipse across the world traversing several safe countries to enter the UK by illegal means with no paperwork.
Just a point. A lot of them have mobile phones. How do they pay the bill?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563