Post Match Liverpool 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot are miserable as **** and completely out of touch.

Made Liverpool work really hard overall tonight.

Everybody complaining about attitude before this game and tonight it was spot on.

Yes, we aren't as good as Liverpool, what a ****ing surprise.

We aren't as good as Liverpool when our best players actually give a ****, the fact that our best players don't give a **** kills us dead.

Anyone who thinks they are too good to be here can **** right off, I wouldn't start them again all season.

Every player that started deserves to play Sunday

Everybody complaining about attitude before this game and tonight it was spot on.

We aren't as good as Liverpool when our best players actually give a ****, the fact that our best players don't give a **** kills us dead.

Anyone who thinks they are too good to be here can **** right off, I wouldn't start them again all season.

Agree totally

One shot on target all game. I don’t think it’s out of touch to say that we are in a bad place right now.

We didn't really make them work hard. Yes it was less embarrassing than we all expected and we should be glad of that. I totally agree with not starting Youri and Cags etc though. Said the same about Mahrez and his antics. **** em.

Liverpool had their afcon players in the squad. Where was Mendy?

Bit of trouble outside the ground. Hope everyone who went is ok.
What happened.

They kicking off after certain chants earlier in the season, seem to dislike us quite badly now.

What happened.

They kicking off after certain chants earlier in the season, seem to dislike us quite badly now.
Didn't see the first incident just a load of police sprinting past me. Second thing I saw was a female Leicester fan had been shoved to the ground by some home fans and a group of fans were squaring off. I walked further off and actually saw a Leicester lad being jumped by at least 15 home fans and other fans running to his aid.

Because of renovations Liverpool are making home and away fans are forced to leave the ground by one route and crammed together on one path so something seemed bound to happen.

Obviously not a great result but after the weekend and given most of us were fearing the worst, I didn't think we did too bad.

Never really looked like scoring but we were certainly a lot more organised and solid, although it wasn't really possible to be worse than the weekend!

I'm just pleased it wasn't another hammering and we didn't capitulate after going behind.

Soumare definitely needs to wake up a bit as he gets caught on the ball far too often.

KDH was great but he does need to work on his passing a bit as there were a few times he could have done better with relatively simple passes but on the whole, it was decent.

I actually thought Lookman was one of our better players and certainly in the first half. Numerous times he managed to control of the ball in tight situations, keep hold of it and find a pass to keep us in possession - to be honest, I really don't understand all the criticism he gets here as I think he shows some excellent touches and close control.

Not a finished player at all but there are more than enough positives/qualities in him to work on and improve.

Definitely a step in the right direction compared to the weekend imo, we just need to make sure we don't now take 2 steps backwards on Sunday.

Apparently we ‘restored our pride’ with that. One shot on target is not where I would put the bar.

Apparently we ‘restored our pride’ with that. One shot on target is not where I would put the bar.

Says a lot really. Easy win for the opposition...didn't we try harder than the cup game? Phwoar

What's going on?

There's a bit of a difference to losing away from home to one of the top sides in the country to losing to an average championship team. That's pretty obvious.

Forest didn't best us because they had better players. They beat us because they wanted it more. At least tonight we showed a bit more passion, even if we where outclassed.

Yes one shot on target is not great. But a bit of perspective is needed. We're in a shit situation. Hopefully the manager can get us out of it he's dropped on paper his best central defender and best midfielder to make a point. (Hopefully they'll take it)

It wasn’t as bad as Sunday, clearly. But it was still shit. It was such a stroll in the park for Liverpool that it felt like watching them play a Championship club. They never got out of third gear and didn’t need to.

Rodgers out. Next please.

Nah I’m not letting him off the hook.

We STILL conceded a shit set piece.

There’s 150 odd million of signings on our bench. Either we’ve completely ****ed in our recruitment or the manager is failing to get a tune out of key players.

He managed tonight’s match to not lose badly enough to be sacked. He just about squeaked that out.

There were some good efforts and performances from the players out there and they deserve some credit. The only silver lining was it appears our fringe players haven’t yet downed tools, even if some of our key players have

But make no mistake, tonight is further evidence in the case against. It’s a ****ing mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566