Post Match Liverpool 3 Leicester 3 EFL Cup QF Lost 5-4 on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
A list of players who aren't good enough to play for Leicester
Bertrand
Thomas
Soumare
Vestegaard

If you'd told me first half against Villareal 2-0 up that we would play the quarter final of the league Cup with a defence of Albrighton Ndidi vestegaard Bertrand Thomas I would have ****ing laughed at you.
The fact that we've injured Ricardo Soyuncu and Vardy in the process of blowing an open goal is just unbelievable.

We started the match like Tyson and ended up Like Bruno....

All about the fa cup now isn't it. Unless covid ****s it we could be playing for very little soon.

Good first half but Klopp made the mistake of fielding too many inexperienced kids. He rectified that at half time and it was all Liverpool after that. Had last minute equaliser written all over it.

We just can't catch a break in defence as the injuries keep mounting up...

A list of players who aren't good enough to play for Leicester
Bertrand
Thomas
Soumare
Vestegaard

If you'd told me first half against Villareal 2-0 up that we would play the quarter final of the league Cup with a defence of Albrighton Ndidi vestegaard Bertrand Thomas I would have ****ing laughed at you.
The fact that we've injured Ricardo Soyuncu and Vardy in the process of blowing an open goal is just unbelievable.

We started the match like Tyson and ended up Like Bruno....
Not sure what more you'd want from Thomas tonight.

Vestergaard defended on the front foot which was certainly eye catching but ultimately we got caught out by two passes over the defence and there were several other opportunities for Liverpool before the equaliser.

Just getting more pissed off as each moment passes. Will continue far past the 6-1 hammering Man City will deliver us.

The KDH change was criminal. He was providing so much energy and he’s got plenty left in his legs. He’s probably the last player he should have took off. Bizarre, genuinely.

I don't think BR managed the game well at all, however . . .

We don't know the story with injuries, illness, covid, etc. among the players. We don't know who has trained or not over the last couple of weeks. I fully expect that taking off Daka and Dewsbury-Hall was due to their condition, not tactical. To be fair, both players looked knackered when they came off.

The KDH change was criminal. He was providing so much energy and he’s got plenty left in his legs. He’s probably the last player he should have took off. Bizarre, genuinely.

I can understand it, because he'd been playing mainly on the left, and he was replaced by a left sided player.
But I didn't agree with it. I'd have taken off Nacho...

I’m ****ed off at BR’s game management but as Brown Nose says we just don’t know what shape the players were in for the game. I’m prepared to cut them slack if they were knackered. Not so much Nacho because he was simply inept.

The refereeing on the other hand… Goes to show that they just want a ‘Big 6’ ESL scab club final for the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669