Liverpool Away Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixenDownUnder

Hi guys, new to the site as I am looking for 2 tickets to the Liverpool match. I was born in Leicester but now live in Melbourne, Australia but have always supported The Foxes! I just got married to a guy from Sydney who loves football, his dad is from Stone so as a lad chose to follow Leicester in the EPL... what are the chances - needless to say my dad is very pleased with my choice of husband.
thumbsup.gif

We are spending a week in the UK as part of our honeymoon and we would love to see them play (this is the only game we are in the country for).

Know it's a long shot but we do get up at 1am or 3am to watch all their matches so we are definitely committed fans!
scarf.gif
scarf.gif
scarf.gif

Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks everyone
smile.png

Yes already tried that approach but no deal... I'm sure they hear it all the time.

Have they actually said no deal - or have you just not had a reply? It may be that your request has not got through to the right person.

Have had a reply from Jim but he said as we don't attend away games we can only wait for tickets to go on general sale but it was unlikely to make it that far with this match.

Can we still wear our Leicester shirts in the Liverpool area? Worst case scenario we will try to get tickets through Liverpool but would love to be amongst the Blue Army

Thank you for the tips though.

Was it 1997? Mid-week game. We all had to sit with Liverpool fans.

Elliott and Fenton before they (Ince?) got one back.

Happy days (and nights)!

I was there that night. Sitting in the Main Stand, trying to contain my happiness.

Can we still wear our Leicester shirts in the Liverpool area?
Not a good idea, you may well be asked to leave or even not let in in the first place. You'll also be advised to sit on your hands when we get our sixth.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I sat in the middle of their main stand wearing my shirt when we beat them 2-0 courtesy of Cottee and Gilchrist's nose.

No problem with the Liverpool fans. As long as you don't over celebrate or goad them I'm sure you'll be fine.

I was there that night. Sitting in the Main Stand, trying to contain my happiness.

I was in the Main Stand too and just about contained myself when we scored in the first minute. Shortly after that however a 'spokesman' from the Liverpool fans surrounding me said that they were aware that I was a City fan and that in the unlikely event that we scored again, I should feel free to celebrate and that should any home fans object there were enough of his notes to 'protect' me. Not surprisingly when we scored the second, I once again sat on my hands.

I was in the Main Stand too and just about contained myself when we scored in the first minute. Shortly after that however a 'spokesman' from the Liverpool fans surrounding me said that they were aware that I was a City fan and that in the unlikely event that we scored again, I should feel free to celebrate and that should any home fans object there were enough of his notes to 'protect' me. Not surprisingly when we scored the second, I once again sat on my hands.

I missed the first goal while rushing to Anfield but knew we had scored because a posse of Everton fans saw our shirts and gleefully congratulated us.

I did jump up to celebrate our second and was fortunately restrained by my son.

The fans around us were a bit disgruntled at the end of the game. One said, " I wouldn't want to watch that shite every week" but I didn't bother to enquire whether he was referring to Leicester or Liverpool.

Congratulations Sheila and good luck in your search for tickets!
023.gif

I sat in the Liverpool stand in the 80s when the same Jim Melrose scored (it has to be the one and the same in the ticket department surely?)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The pen is indeed mightier than the sword. Or something.

How did that happen?

MATES - enough of his mates to protect me.

I sat in the Liverpool stand in the 80s when the same Jim Melrose scored (it has to be the one and the same in the ticket department surely?)

The last I heard of Jim Melrose he was scouting at Bolton. Ticket office Jim (who no longer works in the ticket office) is Jim Donnelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669