Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool haven't even been in the game, they have been absolutely abysmal from minute one.

The ref is an absolute joke. How on earth he has given both of them I will never know, what a tosser.

Mahrez should have scored for us mind!

Indeed. No excuse for it with what's available.

I'm absolutely beside myself with that. Can't imagine how Pearson feels.

I know I'm hungover to **** - but blimey I'm angry. What an utter cock of a ref.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stan Collymore on Twitter: 2 WOEFUL penalties given against #LCFC

Agree with Lineker and Stan, but its too easy to feel aggrieved, we are not making anything happen for us at the other end - 45 minutes gone - not a single shot on target (according to BBC)
Come back boys, and put your boots on !

I know I'm hungover to **** - but blimey I'm angry. What an utter cock of a ref.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I nearly threw my mug at the Telly. It's beyond unfair and totally avoidable.

We're shit enough...we certainly don't need refs giving out head starts.

Last edited:
Mike Jones, you absolute twat. What a scum bag. Rotten man.

Agree with Lineker and Stan, but its too easy to feel aggrieved, we are not making anything happen for us at the other end - 45 minutes gone - not a single shot on target (according to BBC)

We've had half chances, but nothing clear cut. Liverpool have been the same though, their only shots on target have been the penalties.

Are you watching this game?

We are by far the better side.

I don't mind losing but not when some incompetent ****wit has gifted goals to the opposition. What an absolute pile of steaming dog shit.

Looked at slightly differently, itought be a silver lining. A loss after beating Hull could have dented the weak confidence again but losing to a cheating ref might galvanise them further. Clutching at straws though.

After reviewing the first half the league must suspend the referee for 2 ridiculous decisions - he it not fit to referee Premier League matches. But how will that help us ?

Absolute ****, done us over good and proper.

After reviewing the first half the league must suspend the referee for 2 ridiculous decisions - he it not fit to referee Premier League matches. But how will that help us ?

Only when it affects one of the "big" teams will anything ever be done about refereeing standards

Some comments from Liverpool fans:

Well, we really rode our luck in that half and the scoreline barely reflects the game at all. But who cares? It's nice to be the beneficiaries of some dodgy refereeing for once

Beach Ball ref strikes again!

Lucky to be honest, but I'm happy with that

Bit fortunate, Leicester have been the better side. We deserve a bit of luck.

Very poor, very fortunate to be ahead.

REFS PLAYING WELL ;D

leicester's terrible players combined with terrible luck = get your money on a 5+ goal winning margin in this one.

Lucky first half for us, especially with the first penalty decision - whilst we can see it wasn't a penalty, the referee has only one look at the incident and has to make a judgement based on that. Leicester unlucky to be 2-0 down, but I think we should win this comfortably in the second half, especially if we get a third.

Ridden our luck at both ends so far. Hope we're careful at the back as the ref seems to be handing out pens and cards like confetti today so we don't want to get stung too.

Their goalkeeper's distribution is ace yo. Take notes Simon

i wish this ref to ref all our games. he clearly knows what he is doing.

Are you watching this game?

We are by far the better side.

Jeff/ Miles Away - Perhaps I should have said we are not making 'enough' happen - rather than 'anything' happen. BTW Does anyone point out to a Referee at half time that he may have might slight errors of judgement on one or two decisions ?

Teams get relegated when they are not very good and unlucky at the same time. Last time we went down Kisnorbo was twice sent off and penalties awarded which cost us dearly as we were only a point from safety at the end. Both sendings off were later rescinded. Two terrible decisions and we are out of this game it seems. At the moment Lady Luck is being a bitch !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669