Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid Brendon would unbalance the team. I don't like it... Not one little bit. We don't have a right midfielder on the pitch.

I suddenly got really excited for this earlier this morning.

I've been assuming we will lose, but hoping we can eek out a point.

But what if we win?! We will be serious contenders if we win and everyone will see it.

Poor start. Lucky not to be behind yet.

Maddison doesn't look fit. Barnes and Chilwell like frightened rabbits.

We need the senior pros to get hold of the ball.

I liked the look of the starting lineup in that he kept Praet in to give us more threat but it does look unbalanced.

Anyone worked out the team yet? I'd imagine it's almost like a 4-1-2-2-1 with Barnes and Maddison both given space to roam?

But I'm not sure that's the way to play Liverpool. Playing narrow will just give their wing backs and wingers far too much space m

Unfortunately I've been dragged out shopping with the Mrs (as of 4 weeks ago!) so can't watch this one

Liverpool attack down the wings and we're playing no right-side midfielder. I'd like to see perez on to try and hold the fullback in position

I liked the look of the starting lineup in that he kept Praet in to give us more threat but it does look unbalanced.

Anyone worked out the team yet? I'd imagine it's almost like a 4-1-2-2-1 with Barnes and Maddison both given space to roam?

But I'm not sure that's the way to play Liverpool. Playing narrow will just give their wing backs and wingers far too much space m

Unfortunately I've been dragged out shopping with the Mrs (as of 4 weeks ago!) so can't watch this one
4 weeks of shopping?!!!

****ing Ben bastard Chilwell thinks he is Billy Big Cock all of sudden and his head has gone. The sooner we have the balls to drop him the better for all. How many games should he be allowed to stink out the place before we give Fuchs his rightful place back? If we can cash in on him for some exorbitant fee in January and replace him with a proper defender or someone who can cross a ball it would be madness not to.

Well you can't argue they haven't deserved it. "Our job is to test Liverpool". We've had no shots on target. Chilwell and Barnes look out of their depth and Liverpool just look a yard quicker all over the pitch.

Evans bodged it

Pity. Thought we were just starting to get going

****ing Ben bastard Chilwell thinks he is Billy Big Cock all of sudden and his head has gone. The sooner we have the balls to drop him the better for all. How many games should he be allowed to stink out the place before we give Fuchs his rightful place back? If we can cash in on him for some exorbitant fee in January and replace him with a proper defender or someone who can cross a ball it would be madness not to.

Got to say...if we're going to continue to play with attacking full backs then we need to upgrade Chilwell or he needs to seriously up his attacking game. He's had a load of good opportunity to out crosses in and not one.

Nowt to do with today....I'm at a kids party so not watching. But he's got no end product going forward and can't defend. What is he actually good at? Looking a bit like Malcolm in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363