Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha another original ditty with out the wink, very clever are you not! One thing our mods are very clear on is the information they give out about account holders i think you are not on here which could be dangerous i would think in certain circumstances don't you?

No, can you please show me where I have revelaed who you work for ??

I am not a postman or do i deliver or have anything to do with Delivering parcels and if this mod wants to come out and break certain rules and say what he means and how he thinks this then i am all ears?

No probably not, but you are one totally boring tosser. Do you really think it is clever to come up so many ways of spelling Holloway's name? I can't believe I've been suckered in to replying to this drivel, but you really are one sad loser. Now do everyone a favour and go forth and multiply you sad person.

Got the message yet greengob..... just feck off while the going is good.

We would have invited you for a prematch pint on Saturday, but Durham says he hates the smell of cow shit

Ha ha another original ditty with out the wink, very clever are you not! One thing our mods are very clear on is the information they give out about account holders i think you are not on here which could be dangerous i would think in certain circumstances don't you?

Oi postman pat... jog on.

An IP address is not confidential. A lot of sites, including this one, don't display it for privacy reasons. But a lot of other sites will display the IP address alongside the post - and it's an option I have if I want to turn it on. There's no legal reason why anyone's IP address shouldn't be published.

As a general rule moderators here don't divulge information that's private, but he's not said where you work, he's just hinted at the kind of business you're involved in.

Out of interest how would he figure out who he works for from the IP, or is the IP static?

An IP address is not confidential. A lot of sites, including this one, don't display it for privacy reasons. But a lot of other sites will display the IP address alongside the post - and it's an option I have if I want to turn it on. There's no legal reason why anyone's IP address shouldn't be published.

As a general rule moderators here don't divulge information that's private, but he's not said where you work, he's just hinted at the kind of business you're involved in.

No matter what he thinks i dont think its smart do you?

I'm going to ask the Plymouth chairman for his autograph, I use to love his show as a kid.

sci_perlman_vincentRose.jpg

is it easy to do? go on do it Jeff

It would be very bad form for Jeff to make IP addresses visible without warning or retrospectively on a forum where they have always been hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669