Lowest Score Wins Golf Webbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Webmonger, Surely the lowest score wins on Golf. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

webmaster

highland fox said:
I can't get past that fecking 4th hole :mad:

you need to position the ball so you can hit it straight to the hole - it's possible to get a hole in one if you place the ball correctly.
But if you're slightly out of line you'll need to play some very short shots to position it, before going for the hole.

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
you need to position the ball so you can hit it straight to the hole - it's possible to get a hole in one if you place the ball correctly.
But if you're slightly out of line you'll need to play some very short shots to position it, before going for the hole.

Are you getting into the Golf Webbo - that last hole is a right barstool! I've done it in 4 and also in 30!

MKFox

Joe_Fox said:
Are you getting into the Golf Webbo - that last hole is a right barstool! I've done it in 4 and also in 30!
It's a cracker that one

Joe_Fox

MKFox said:
It's a cracker that one

:icon_lol:

I know John, remember the 9 hole course on mousebreaker? HAAHA! Many an hour wasted on that "expert" level if I remember correctly.

By the way, Just got a good score on the talkingballs golf - but obviously it's way down the list 'cos it's a 'low' score.

fcukcov

what is a good score? Im doing ok but the ball has disappeared off the screen. Can anyone help?

webmaster

fcukcov said:
what is a good score? Im doing ok but the ball has disappeared off the screen. Can anyone help?

I reckon anything under par is a good score. Or you could see the scores at the bottom of the high scores list!

If you lose your ball you have to start again unfortunately. I've also had the same thing happen to me. Once I get the scoring sorted out I'll see if I can find a golf game with fewer bugs.

fcukcov

:038: Thanks webbo. If I needed to be under par than it wasnt as good a score as i thought. Even if I did hole in one the forth.

MKFox

I did a 66 yesterday and it wouldn't register...:icon_cry:

Joe_Fox

MKFox said:
I did a 66 yesterday and it wouldn't register...:icon_cry:

:081:

Same thing happened to me, but it didn't matter 'cos I've already got a 61!

Beat that MK!:038:

fcukcov

I was one for a low 60`s score when I just got a 21 on hole 16! doh!

Joe_Fox

I just whacked the ball off screen again.

More bugs than a stray dog.

highland fox

On a slightly different note did anybody else hear the Golf Term on Soccer AM on Saturday ? ''Left yourself with a Dennis Wise there ? A nasty little five footer''...well I thought it was funny.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
:icon_lol:

The 'Sally Gunnell' is always a good one when out on the course. (ugly but a good runner) :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
The scoring has now been fixed.

Well done webmonger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687