'Loyal Supporters'

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Quick question.

If, and I say, 'if' we are right and the players aren't performing due to a lack of motivation then why on earth are we all bothering to watch?

Should we start acting like the players and give up too? What's the point in watching that nonsense? Would MM get the message if attendances dropped siginificantly?

I am truly livid with the attitude of some of our players. I simpl cannot carry on watching this stale death of a season. Why the **** should we?

Quick question.

If, and I say, 'if' we are right and the players aren't performing due to a lack of motivation then why on earth are we all bothering to watch?

Should we start acting like the players and give up too? What's the point in watching that nonsense? Would MM get the message if attendances dropped siginificantly?

I am truly livid with the attitude of some of our players. I simpl cannot carry on watching this stale death of a season. Why the **** should we?

because we actaully give a shit. unlike them overpaid wankers

Last edited:
Quick question.

top post Alex! this should be shown to the useless bunch of fecks that call themselves FOOTBALLERS who get paid by LCFC and us...

MM already knows what he needs to do and as I have already paid for the games I am going to go and watch them, hopefully to witness the last time for a long time how low we can go.

those useless f*****s should never be allowed to wear the shirt again. I don't know if anyone else watched the tigers v stade francais yesterday but THAT was passion, playing for your SHIRT with pride no matter what.

Harry Ellis playes with a damaged shoulder and you could see he was in pain -his response was to play through it and tackle harder.

Leicester won 21-20 against (arguably) a better team, they won it with TEAM SPIRIT, PRIDE, DETERMINATION and SHEER WILL TO WIN....

LCFC players should be ashamed....MM clear the shit ourt before you end up with a 1/3 full stadium!!!!!!!!

those useless f*****s should never be allowed to wear the shirt again. I don't know if anyone else watched the tigers v stade francais yesterday but THAT was passion, playing for your SHIRT with pride no matter what.

Harry Ellis playes with a damaged shoulder and you could see he was in pain -his response was to play through it and tackle harder.

Leicester won 21-20 against (arguably) a better team, they won it with TEAM SPIRIT, PRIDE, DETERMINATION and SHEER WILL TO WIN....

LCFC players should be ashamed....MM clear the shit ourt before you end up with a 1/3 full stadium!!!!!!!!

i watched it and i totally agree with you :038:

Things might be bad, but they are not 'talk about the tigers' bad thank you very much.

i wasn't specifically talking about the tigers i was talking about professional people doing a professional job, people going the extra mile, and unfortunately the only comparison i could draw from was, well rugby!

I think MM is fully aware of what is happenign out there on the pitch. But he is also an intelligent man and he knows this is not the time to start messing with things. He will take a back seat till the summer.

I think MM is fully aware of what is happenign out there on the pitch. But he is also an intelligent man and he knows this is not the time to start messing with things. He will take a back seat till the summer.

I agree,he won't be rushed into making a hasty appointment.Kelly is a dead man walking.

bit of a risky strategy considering we are utter crap at the moment!!

bit of a risky strategy considering we are utter crap at the moment!!

I agree yv but im gonna stick my neck out and don my tin hat and say we wont go down. We have just enough/the teams below us dont have enough....to allow us to stay up.

The teams below us are a lot, lot worse

i thought leeds looked quite good on friday night v preston certainly better than how weve been playing..rk is still in his job because we have a bit of a points cushion

I agree yv but im gonna stick my neck out and don my tin hat and say we wont go down. We have just enough/the teams below us dont have enough....to allow us to stay up.

Fecking hell I agree with you again fcuk,I think we will just hold on

i thought leeds looked quite good on friday night v preston certainly better than how weve been playing..rk is still in his job because we have a bit of a points cushion

It only because of the short arsed bossed eyed twat finally realisng that playing healy as an out and out striker might just work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566