Luton goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

Anyone got a link to the goal footage from the weekend ? (and Hull for that matter)

I'll check my PM later shall I ? :icon_wink

foxybru said:
Anyone got a link to the goal footage from the weekend ? (and Hull for that matter)

I'll check my PM later shall I ? :icon_wink

I wouldn't bother. I definitely won't be sending you one.

Willlow said:
:icon_roll always one grumpy bas*ard

Foxybru may disagree. I won't be sending you one either.

The Voice From Above said:
Boc

What ever you do...don't send me one.... ok? :102:

I didn't - and anybody that says I did is a liar!

just incase anyone didnt no this, but if you have ntl broadband then you get free world subscription.

matt_c0nn0lly said:
just incase anyone didnt no this, but if you have ntl broadband then you get free world subscription.

... but not if your ntl broadband goes via a BT line, like mine does. It only applies to cable customers and then only for a limited period.

matt_c0nn0lly said:

i DIDNT know that!:icon_roll

bocadillo said:
... but not if your ntl broadband goes via a BT line, like mine does. It only applies to cable customers and then only for a limited period.

well you are one of those people that get ripped by BT saying that they offer broadband but then connect it to your phone line, the complete opposite of broadband.

Last edited:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
well you are one of those people that get ripped by BT saying that they offer broadband but then connect it to your phone line, the complete opposite of broadband.

pardon?

EMC Fox said:
What are you on about?

i thought broadband was a complete seperate line to your phoneline, as the maximum speed that a phone the can transfer data at is 56kbps or 128kbps, im probs wrong by the sounds of it, but im sure thats what my CS teacher told me at college

or i think i have misunderstood what boc ment by saying it was connected to a BT line, i thought he ment phone line, if this is the case i appologise for a slight missunderstanding

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
I think it was meant to be a year, but two years later I *may* still be able to login ;)

matt_c0nn0lly said:
i thought broadband was a complete seperate line to your phoneline, as the maximum speed that a phone the can transfer data at is 56kbps or 128kbps, im probs wrong by the sounds of it, but im sure thats what my CS teacher told me at college

or i think i have misunderstood what boc ment by it was connected to a BT line, i thought he ment phone line, if this is the case i appologise for a slight missunderstanding

My broadband runs through my BT line at 2Mbps... and I can use the phone as well... I believe companies are offering up to 8Mbps via a phone line.

EMC Fox said:
My broadband runs through my BT line at 2Mbps... and I can use the phone as well... I believe companies are offering up to 8Mbps via a phone line.

yes but you will not be able to down/upload at speeds anywhere near 2mbps because there are a number of users that will be using the same 2mbps service as you and it is shared between you, internet speeds are very misleading becuase if you read the fine print of your agreement with them it will say it offers speeds of 'upto 2mbps', its not just BT all are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566